When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bumblebee out.

Guest Sql_pl

1.jpg

This is so stupid I just can't believe they still do it.

4.jpg

They rep a forged carbon cased watch using plain black PVD SS.

What is the point? Did anyone buy a Singapore F1 rep with this? I have not seen even one around.

What a stupid waste of time and resources.

Good Grief you lot are a tough audience. I saw a Yellow type ROO in an AD yesterday and they look great.

The Strap on my Safari smelt fine just a bad colour, I bet this one aint that bad. The Dial looks great.

Its just the lower case that's wrong, why they couldn't just make a plastic one is beyond me. If toywatch and Foile can make them it can't be that hard.

Oh well......anyhow what chance would there be on coming across a gen of these? Pretty slim me thinks.

I like it.

i dont get it.. alot of ppl call the bumblebee ugly but alot likes the eod.. its pretty much the same colour isnt it

Completely agree, this seems a little less busy than the EOD, I thibk the OP's point though is valid as the case is nothing like the gen.

Stiil a nice PVD ROO all the same

I think it's the fact that they try and pass off PVD SS as Carbon that raises the hackles!!

I've been around motorcycles and Motorcycle racing for a long time, I have seen fake carbon that I would still swear is Carbon and it costs next to nothing! Then again I have seen some total shockers that have tried to pass themselves off as Carbon.

But bottom line is, it really isn't hard to made wicked strong plastic that looks and feels like Carbon! Well once polished and as long as you can't see the backside of it of course, but none the less, it is way cheaper and easier to make a mold for plastic and use plastic in it rather than SS surely?!?

I'm blind and I'm with Fakey on the colour of it!!!

Sixx :bones:

ohh right if you mean the rep is ugly then yes.. its repulsive.. i agree with maciek and say what is the point of this stupid thing.. theres so many things they can do like the jpm or pre-v panerai.. instead they do a pvd bumblebee lol.. it has to be a joke

but i was referring to the gen.. i dont think the gen is ugly at all :D