When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristies - 28/11/09

Andei3000

Congrats, Stephane!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Sounds like a Match Made-in-Heaven!!!!Here's to both your good health and lasting relationship :drinks::drinks::drinks: !Hike

Thank you so much Hike.

I must say I'm in heaven, as simple as that :D

Now that is good news Stephane, and having met the person in the wrist shot, i know how wonderful that feels for you and how tastefully elegant it looks!

Oh yes, wonderfull and elegant she is. If on top of that we start to share the watches ...then we are a compleet couple :1a:

A superb looking DJ. I have to admit that I am not a DJ fan, but that dial is superb. You may have hooked me with this!

Thank you Slarti.

Well, I know it will sound a bit exagerated, but I would say that this DJ is my favourite watch of all the ones I've owned so far.

Try to buy a replication first (if it exist with that dial)...you will probably agree with me!

RolexDateJust16220_2002_800_001.jpg

Great to hear. I actually bought this one for my wife originally. She loved it but never wore it because she couldn't get around the whole winding thing...and having to set it and screw the crown in...a bit too busy for her. Then I bought some extra links and threw it on my wrist!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: But then something else caught me eye so it was off to Stephane where he will care for her. That dial is stunning...hard to capture in pics but when the sunlight hits it, it sparkles!! :wub: It's nice to see it on a wrist again! Cheers!!

Great to hear. I actually bought this one for my wife originally. She loved it but never wore it because she couldn't get around the whole winding thing...and having to set it and screw the crown in...a bit too busy for her. Then I bought some extra links and threw it on my wrist!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: But then something else caught me eye so it was off to Stephane where he will care for her. That dial is stunning...hard to capture in pics but when the sunlight hits it, it sparkles!! :wub: It's nice to see it on a wrist again! Cheers!!

Well, tonight I can say that it is more than probably be on wrist again as my lover says "it's too heavy" :black_eye: :black_eye: :black_eye:

Thanks again Bruce for the fantastic deal.

When I have a chance I'll make a pictorial.