When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Six Storeys of Gen Watches - Excellent AD in Japan

cornerstone

If you're ever working in Japan, 'Best' watches in Shinjuku, Tokyo is excellent.

bestw.jpg

It has six storeys of gen watches: absolutely fantastic. If Perfect Clones was a shop, it would look like this :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Practically a smaller version of lanikai's home in fact :animal_rooster:

Excellent shop: I much preferred it to Tourneau and the like.

It had a $200k Breguet in there, which to be honest didn't tickle me. Since the only person that has EVER commented on a watch I was wearing was to ask if I was visually impaired (Railmaster XL), there must only be a dozen people in the world that could pick out a 200k Breguet. And none of them are hot. :D

The pick for me was the new Ploprof - that was the first time I'd seen it.

It's amazing how 'familiar' you get with all the watches - handling a seconds at six worrying about the movement and the like. :lol: Picking up another and wondering if Ziggy could improve it, or whether a touch of the ol' Chieftang AR might give it a lift. :D

Old habits die hard.

They also have a used watch store a couple of shops down - probably better for trading in than buying.

The main store was doing a brisk trade too.

At any rate, if you're in Tokyo and need a break from the love hotels and getting lost in train stations, this store is worth checking out.