When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Speedmaster Broad Arrow..........

capice

Took some reasonable pics of my Blue Broad Arrow. I really wish I could capture the blue of the hands and markers

4165388377_6e046c110a_b.jpg

4165388993_8d48ebc985_b.jpg

4166146878_8f328338d4_b.jpg

4165391399_eecddb2d23_b.jpg

4166149740_114dbb73b3_b.jpg

Heres one showing it next to the Bentley GMT 49mm (Picking up on BikeMike's point)

4166150324_017e59cfa6_b.jpg

I beg the watch gods for this! White face with blue hands is so nice! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great pics Pete! How do you like the Bentley GMT? The black face version should be on my wrist in T Minus 18 days...

Mate you wont regret it, on the wrist it feels soooooooo good, it really does. I have had all the big lings but this for me is the best ever. I did look at the black face which was my second choice but for me I like the look of the white as it looks bigger whereas black has the white surround but still a lovely big watch.

The thing I like most is the way it feels on your wrist, just so well balanced for such a big watch especially with the 'for Bentley' bracelet. I didnt like the rubber which I got with it as a second strap in box very comfy but somehow cheapens the watch, does look better with black face though.

Be good to see your pics mate and you wont regret it!