When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"Perfect" Sea Dweller 16600 with Rolex clone

asciwhite

Have anyone of you bought the new "super" Sea-Dweller with Rolex Clone... I ordered one because of the 316F steel used in the case and bracelet.

Want to mod it with new bezel insert and pearl + shave CG`s. F*ck the clone movement, as long as it keeps decent time I am satisfied :D

BUT I want to know if the dimensions are equal or similar to the past version?

And maybe you have some photos to share?

post-21269-12599440465_thumb.jpg

after many years in rep-business i only believe what i see with me own eyes :winkiss:

That`s what I am trying to find out with my own eyes :) The main reason I bought the new one opposed to the old one! The main thing I was worried about was the dimensions because the "old" "super" was whery good. And I hope they haven`t fcuk`d the new one :D

don't believe all the marketing BS :)

Although it good to err on the side of caution until claims are verified,...

this one claim is certainly verified Frank :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And a welcomed upgrade to out reps.. the metal on the 316F does need to be brushed (fine) to bring out the sheen and colour, but if it is done with a "stain" finish.. this is the results.

Side by side with my gens.

dssdreview141.jpg

dssdreview147.jpg

dssdreview154.jpg

AC/Lani

after many years in rep-business i only believe what i see with me own eyes :winkiss:

this is true.. but give the benefit of the doubt to those who "have" seen it with "their" own eye's ..and posted clean unaltered pics to show the rest of the members.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

Hi there ,but is it really clone case and shiny steel...?

Have anyone of you bought the new "super" Sea-Dweller with Rolex Clone... I ordered one because of the 316F steel used in the case and bracelet.

Want to mod it with new bezel insert and pearl + shave CG`s. F*ck the clone movement, as long as it keeps decent time I am satisfied :D

BUT I want to know if the dimensions are equal or similar to the past version?

And maybe you have some photos to share?

post-21269-12599440465_thumb.jpg

Hi there ,but is it really clone case and shiny steel...?

Welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

to answer your Q.. if it were just shinny .. it would not matter much.. but the colour is lighter and brighter than the 316L that the reps were being made from..

if you read my review on the steel .. please note that the finish is very important to the final look of the 316F (new steel)

as the genuine Rolex the DSSD is "fine brushed".. a satin finish.. this utilizes the lighter colour in the steel.

it is as my genuine Rolex side by side.. actually looks better in person than in some of the pics..

whatever the steel composition is in the new 316f , opposed to the 316L .. maybe more chromium.. dunno for sure..

but one thing is for sure.. the new steel is brighter and lighter in colour than the old steel used .. and the sheen is spot on with my gens.

AC/Lani