When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just introducing myself and a couple of questions!

Danny Boy

Hey everyone!

Just thought i'd introduce myself as i'm guessing i'll be on here a lot now. Once I catch onto something I get obsessed, hence me owning 15 pinball machines now just because of one, pesky online auction I saw 5 years ago!

I am looking to buy my first rep watch and I really would like a Rolex (because everyone knows the Rolex name). Also I've been looking at the Chopard watches a lot too...

I'm just looking for peoples opinions on which dealer provides the best examples of both these brands. I'm looking through the forum also, but just would like some fresh opinions. My price range is only $400 per piece unfortunately!

Thanks

Danny

Welcome Danny Boy

Rolex...go with the New Ultimate Super Duper version 212.56 of Deep Sea Sea Dweller (DSSD).

Chopard...MM GTXL or the new Singapore F1 edition.

As for the dealer....depends on where you are based. All things considered, go with Joshua (look @ Perfect Clones under the collector's section)....and you can't go wrong.

Cheers

As you can see danny.. a lot of different opinions on dealers.. you need to find one that your comfortable with.. for me I look at the watch I want first.. and then the dealer.. some do it the other way around..

some advertise other forums in their sigs.. for me it starts and ends here on RWG.. the best knowledge and info on the net.

some forums will bah dealers that to us are great.. so the moral is take you time.. go with your instincts and holla if you need help..but definitely take your time .. we have ample supply of that here.. :lol:

AC/Lani

Welcome, thats a great name you have there! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Why not give a shout to one of your fellow countrymen, Narikaa about some submariner action?

Noobfactory subs are 2nd only to a BK WM9 V2 which run upwards of $500-600. The noob from reg will only cost you about $100! Easier to cut your teeth, and with the savings could get that Chopard.

Straight from Narikaa's site-

Rolex%206501a.JPG

Reg (Narikaa) has that Chopard GTXL, too...

CHOPARD%2090801a.JPG

See you around the boards,

Daniel

Hey guys!! thanks for all the replies, that example of the chopard Dan is absolutely stunning.

I've ended up buying a Mont Blanc Timewalker Chrono (white face) from Joshua. Just an impulse purchase actually because it looks great imo!

Can't wait for it to arrive, if there is no probs at customs that is :D

Dan