When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I like this Casio

P4GTR

For $50 shipped whats not to like here? Besides the name and the quartz movement, but hey!

200m. Stainless.. Figure I could throw this on Nato or something, that rubber has to go.

Could be a nice beater watch for diving, mountain biking, etc.

It's nice looking, no?

This is the Casio MDV102

mdv102-1av_xlarge.jpg

Nice... Found a pic of it on NATO:

2cdvg92.jpg

I grew up on Casios and still have soft spot for them. I love the look of this.

Anyone in the UK interested in this can get one from 'The Laminated Book of Dreams' :whistling:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2830728/c_1/1|category_root|Jewellery+and+watches|14416987/Trail/searchtext%3ECASIO.htm

I grew up on Casios and still have soft spot for them. I love the look of this.

Anyone in the UK interested in this can get one from 'The Laminated Book of Dreams' :whistling:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2830728/c_1/1|category_root|Jewellery+and+watches|14416987/Trail/searchtext%3ECASIO.htm

When I was younger, I would spend hours going over the Book of Dreams, squinting at the pictures trying to work out what the dial print said and what buttons did what :lol: As a result, I'm pretty good at making out signs/departure boards from a distance or while under the influence :victory:

I think it might just be to turn on the backlight.

Ahh, for when the lume just doesn't cut the mustard :lol:

Don't laugh people, but I'm seriously thinking about asking Satan, ok, 'Santa' for one of these.

Lume shots anyone?

lume2.jpg

lume3.jpg

lumef.jpg

And to take a quote from a customer straight from The Book of Dreams website...

...." it really does compare with Omega, Tag etc, and it would cost you

Nice lume. Stainless, screw down crown, no maintnance, and no remorse if I smack it into a tree.

Updated with a shot of it on NATO.

Won't be long before my trigger finger gets happy with the buy it now button somewhere. I have to have this. Anyone else order one yet?

Shoot, people go to war wearing Casios. If I never found 'replica' I'd prolly be wearing this watch. Hell, by the end of '09 I just may be. My bud just finished retrofitting a new wheel house on his commercial boat. I could use a good back-up for the digital comp diver chronograph. This may be it. Good find P4!

SeaDancer2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, it's also the watch House wears!

I was watching "House" a few weeks ago and I couldn't help but notice the watch that he (Dr. House) was wearing.

I called someone that I know who actually works on the show and they found out from the props department what watch was being worn by Dr. House for all of his episodes. This is the one. It was a nice birthday surprise when I got it in the mail today after I had asked about it. (Thanks Bro)

It is just as sturdy as it looks, and the light that "Illuminates" is no joke. In the middle of the night it can light up an entire bedroom well enough to see where you are going. The date calander is located at the #4 marker instead of the usual #3 marker. Took a little getting used to that. Good weighting and a comfortable wrist band make for a great fitting watch.

Amazon has the Invicta Divers for 73 bucks ATM as well as this one for 50.

INVICTA CASIO

Col.