When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do I need to slow down?

Samurai

This is what I have picked up in the last one month itself

Hublot Kingpower All black

HB kingpower Black magic

Super Avenger 2009

Franck Muller conquistador King Chrono

FM conquistador King Auto

Cartier Ballon for the Mrs

Now I know that people new to this hobby sorta go overboard in initial days and then settle down.

But after almost 5 yrs of being in the game...is this a normal behaviour? Should I be slowing down n take it easy?

Reps I buy with fun money ... Which still friggin runs into a good 5 figures. But you are right...who needs food? Gimme a good 1:1 Fiddy or a CG instead :D

:lol:

I just noticed from your profile you live in Singapore. Pity. If you lived in US then you could just rationalize spending money on 'replica' and not 'food' as good social conscience. -_-

This is what I have picked up in the last one month itself

Hublot Kingpower All black

HB kingpower Black magic

Super Avenger 2009

Franck Muller conquistador King Chrono

FM conquistador King Auto

Cartier Ballon for the Mrs

Now I know that people new to this hobby sorta go overboard in initial days and then settle down.

But after almost 5 yrs of being in the game...is this a normal behaviour? Should I be slowing down n take it easy?

As you included that, I think you'll be safe from the Mrs ;)

As for slowing down/speeding up... I'd say it depends entirely on your collecting strategy. Do you like to rotate through several watches daily, maybe just rotate them for particular wardrobes/occasions, with a particular favorite getting primary wrist time? If you fall into the latter category, then 'bulk buying' is a bit redundant, but it's all down to your own tastes and what makes you happy :):good::drinks:

Its posts like these that pr**k my conscience luckily I have enough watches to time it hopefully that time will get shorter!!!

And I have to say how grateful I am that I love PAMs because my other half cannot tell the difference between any of them, she still thinks I only have one with loads of straps! :thumbsupsmileyanim: