When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey from Sydney

Hi Everyone!

My names Kurt, my real nikname is Spontaneous .. long story.

First of all id just like to say RWGFORUM where have you been all my life!. I have made a very unsuccessful attempt at collecting reps over the last 3 yrs and then i stumble across RWI and RWG. I had no idea such communities where out there and im very excited to learn as much as i can.

Im a massive Omega fanatic (who actually doesnt own an Omega rep.. yet!) project 1.

Anyways hope to get to know you all, this forums rocks!

Cheers Kurt

Great to have you here Kurt, or should I say "Spontaneous" With a name like that you will probably end up with a lot of watches. I hope It's not of the combustion variety :p My grail Is the Omega Po chrono with orange bezel. I hope to have the gen sometime In 2010. They have some very nice reps of the PO line. Take your time and ask any questions you might have, give me a holler anytime you like, welome to the madness :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

Welcome Kurt/Spontaneous! Get to know your fellow Matey out there in Oz, they're a good bunch! Then come visit RWG often....it's a fun place, and

we're not just about watches, you'll see!

Cheers!

Hike

Great to have you here Kurt, or should I say "Spontaneous" With a name like that you will probably end up with a lot of watches.

No doubt i can this resource putting a serious dent in my finances ;)

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, after Christmas when i have more time the research begins!

Merry Christmas

Kurt

oh yeah and sux about missing the Sydney meet ill add myself to the list

Sooooo.. You want Omega's

we got a few lurking ...

omegasmpchrono006.jpg

omegasmpchrono008.jpg

speedys003.jpg

speedys003.jpg

speedys021.jpg

omegarailmaster006.jpg

omegahourvisionporschef.jpg

omegahourvisionporschefu.jpg

upogenrep008.jpg

upogenrep017.jpg

upogenrep024.jpg

upogenrep027.jpg

And if ya hang around you may win one of these in the Raffles.. it's a gen and this year a member was the lucky winner of the grail Moonwatch. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

omegamoonwatch005.jpg

omegamoonwatch008.jpg

Welcome to the Obsession Spontaneous or.... Spontaneous Obsession.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

• 3 weeks later...