When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello RWG from newb in UK

DixonH

Hello Everyone.

Just thought i'd introduce myself after looking around for a little while.

I'm mainly after info and to eventually pick up a nice pam 111 rep to see how it feels and whether dropping the cash for a gen will be worth it.

This a quality site with loads of info that may get me modding once o've got it, the rep that is.

Anyway see you around the board.

Dixon

Welcome to the party, always good to see a new UK member joining the ranks :victory:

After trying on a rep 111, I doubt you'll be bothered about getting a gen, just with getting some new straps for it :tu: The best advice I can give, is to order some 24mm PAM springbars off eBay. It makes changing straps a piece of cake, and also completely side-steps the issue of lug threads stripping in time, or being stripped on arrival (it happens) as with springbars, it's just not an issue ;):good:

another Brit :thumbsupsmileyanim: Lot's a support form members in the UK .. welcome Dholla if you need an assist .. TJ and company are a force that grows everyday.. B) AC/Lani

Thanks for the welcome i feel at home already.

Welcome to the party, always good to see a new UK member joining the ranks :victory:After trying on a rep 111, I doubt you'll be bothered about getting a gen, just with getting some new straps for it :tu: The best advice I can give, is to order some 24mm PAM springbars off eBay. It makes changing straps a piece of cake, and also completely side-steps the issue of lug threads stripping in time, or being stripped on arrival (it happens) as with springbars, it's just not an issue ;):good:

you see i'm learning alredy LOL. thanks

welcome in fella, this is indeed a wealth of info. :thumbsupsmileyanim:merry christmas and all th best for 2010 :bounce:

thanks and merry christmas to you too.

Welcome mate.I am sure you will enjoy your time on here and it wont stop with just the one!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks and i'm sure it wont end up just as one but don't tell our lass.

Hi Dixon, welcome to the club :D ; good choice for your first, I did the same and was completely hooked from that point on...............as TJ said, you'll be wanting to get some new straps soon ;) P

The watch i've found (pondering) comes with a nice croc deployment, a good strap is a must lol. thanks

Hi there Dixon,welcome mate :welcomeani: In RWG you will find replica watches and genuine friends :group: John

My brother pointed me toward the place and said it was great and how right he was. thanks

Glad you have found this safe harbour in the dangerous waters of replica, enjoy your journey. You will learn many things from some great people here.

dangerous waters indeed and i've been lucky enough to weed out the dodgy from the real, the WWW can be friend or foe but here's a good place to be. thanks