When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new BK WM9 Black Sub V3

bollobandit

@ cyborg

Have you ever felt or worn a genuine Rolex bracelet? All of the older models feel "tinny". My genuine GMT master bracelet feels like it ought to come with a 50 $ Timex!! I haven't handled any of the real recent Solid mid link and solid End link bracelets, so they may be much better.

This V3 is a really, really nice watch. I believe that most folks would have to crack open the back to tell it's a rep.

Arthur

@ cyborg

Have you ever felt or worn a genuine Rolex bracelet? All of the older models feel "tinny". My genuine GMT master bracelet feels like it ought to come with a 50 $ Timex!! I haven't handled any of the real recent Solid mid link and solid End link bracelets, so they may be much better.

This V3 is a really, really nice watch. I believe that most folks would have to crack open the back to tell it's a rep.

Arthur

I've got a gen dj with a super jubilee and it feels nice and solid. My rep sub's bracelet feels like I can bend the crap out of it with my hands. Some of the edges on it feels like it can slice thru tomatoes! :D thanks for the input. I'd love to get a V3 after all the great reviews.