When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Waiting on EMS.......

lukeaiston

Hey guys,

Im not one to complain, but i recently purchased a rep from a trusted dealer. i sent the money through WU on the 3rd of December and its now the 22nd and still nothing. it may be the holiday traffic, but 3 weeks is pushing it

The tracking info on EMS has said it left customs and sorting on the 6th

Im located in New York, ive had some reps come in 6 days, from order to arrival

I thought id let it wait, but 3 weeks is a bit insane

Hopefully it should be here soon, the wait only adds to the want

Any ideas?

Regards

Luke

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis the Season for all things in the pipeline to slowwwww down considerably.. it is out of anyone "control" and we are at the mercy of the Postal Service.. being that what it is now with the cutbacks and closures of PO units.. things have slowed to a crawl.. I sent a Priority mail to the east coast 10 day's ago and it still has not arrived.. and I am in the USA :lol:

Tis the Season for all things in the pipeline to slowwwww down considerably.. it is out of anyone "control" and we are at the mercy of the Postal Service.. being that what it is now with the cutbacks and closures of PO units.. things have slowed to a crawl.. I sent a Priority mail to the east coast 10 day's ago and it still has not arrived.. and I am in the USA :lol:

Thanks so much, i fell much better now and especially with you telling me that.

Hopefully it should arrive soon

Regards

Luke

Don't worry Luke, it's the crazy season!! Everything moves at a snails pace at this time of year!!

You think this is a long wait, try ordering a watch and forgetting it's just a day before the Chinese new year!!

Now there is a full fat fun wait for ya!! ;) lol

Sixx :bones:

Don't worry Luke, it's the crazy season!! Everything moves at a snails pace at this time of year!!

You think this is a long wait, try ordering a watch and forgetting it's just a day before the Chinese new year!!

Now there is a full fat fun wait for ya!! ;) lol

Sixx :bones:

hahahahahahaha, i actually had quite a chuckle from that one

Thanks again guys, nothing like some wise wisdom from the seasoned rep-masters

Luke

Have faith and patience young grasshopper. It is the time of sloooooooow mail service. The USPS is overwhelmed, especially since the Postmaster general has decreed that it needs to be run like a business. Which meant, closing down Post offices, reassigning folks and not replacing personnel who quit retired or died.

I was in our local branch PO today, mailing a watch back to China. Generally there are three people manning the counters. When I went in, there was one, and the line was almost out the door.My wife mailed Christmas presents to her family in Ukraine on December 3rd They never left the USA until the 13th of December. 10 days sitting in a warehouse waiting for it's turn to get on a plane for Europe. So with all that in mind, it will probably find it's way to you soon. It's a relief to know that it cleared customs, so it's hung up between the POE and you. Much better than to be stuck in customs for further scrutiny.

Arthur

Whereas EMS always have prob's around Christmas this year has been a shocker.

Every other year I could still guarantee delivery at a little more than a week before Christmas, this year only those purchases from November (in most cases) are going to make it in time.

Ken

Today UPS has to deliver over 2 million parcels.. gives you an idea of the load.. on line shopping has reached new heights.. Our retailers in Hawaii are experiencing better Holiday sales than expected.. due to the furloughs the State workers are having.. instead of staying home they shop..

but I am getting a little antsy regarding my money order mailed to the east coast going on 2 weeks now.. :whistling: nad it took over a week for a watch I mailed out to get tot he west coast.. sheesh..

patience.. is burning energy at times :lol:

I have an almost identical situation to the original poster - sent out via EMS on the 2nd Dec from a very 'trusty' dealer and it has said 'left origin country' ever since. It's very annoying. Very annoying. regardless of delays it SHOULDN'T take this long, it really shouldn't. I had another parcel arrive recently and once into the UK, it took 2 days to arrive here. It's the EMS side that's the problem. 7-12 working days my @rse.

I've only been into reps for about 6 months. I have only made 6 purchases...one a month is my self-imposed limit. Usually stuff only takes about 6 days to get to me from Josh, and a little longer from Watch Eden. So far I've been waiting for 12 days. I was very concerned until I read this post. I am curious however about one thing. Is it good or bad, in terms of customs grabbing my stuff, for the deliveries to take this long?

On another note, some of you may get a kick out of this. My NEW father in law, spotted my Mont Blanc Timewalker and loved it. When I told him it was a rep, he said that reps where garbage...that is until he hld it and put it on. He loved it. That was in October. I decided to get him one like mine for Christmas. In November I decided to go ahead and pick up another PAM for myself and just wait until December to order his. I figured "NO PROBLEM GETTING IT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" Ha!!! Little did I know. Another example of not reading the formu before I make a move. I think I may have finally learned once and for all. NEVER MAKE A MOVE BEFORE RESEARCHING IT HERE!!!! There is just so much valuable info here.

FYI.. my priority parcel from Hawaii to the east coast Conus just arrived there today.

2 weeks after leaving Hawaii..in what should of been 4 to 5 day's..

if your parcel has left customs u may want to get in touch with the PO and put a trace on it.. it could be siting in the sorting center..

regardless I hope you get it before the weekend :good:

AC/Lani

OK, I finally got an update on my package. It left China on the 17th, and the tracking information from EMS now states that it was handed over to U.S. customs on the 23rd. Anyone have any idea how long domestic deliveries are taking in the CONUS. I will NEVER order around Christmas again. LOL. Good luck to everyone else who's waiting on EMS. Personally, I hate it. Merry Christmas everyone.

it should flow easier now that the Christmas craziness is about over.., When Customs get's back up with parcels, these are very low priority..

But it's just a matter of time.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Except for the small problem that they haven't managed to deliver any of the packages that caused the Christmas craziness. EMS is dreadful.

Ah good man, I was going to ask how others were doing - 28 days and nothing for me, it's ridiculous. It's a little parcel and requires someone to drive it to the airport, sign it off, put it in a trolley, push it to an aircraft that links it with a major hub to the UK, then put it on one of the 15 aircraft that leave for the UK a day. That at the very least would get it to the UK and would help me believe the thing exists.

2009-12-12 19:16:00 GUANGZHOU Posting

2009-12-12 19:55:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-12-12 21:00:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-12-12 22:00:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs

2009-12-13 21:12:00 GUANGZHOU Released from Customs

2009-12-13 21:42:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

Hey Guys,ITS HERE, my finally arrived on the morning of the December 31st, after 26 daysQuite a long wait but well worth it, the watch is amazingThanks for all the replies Luke

26 days...I would have lost my mind. LOL. My stuff fianlly got to me on the 28th. So, it only took2 weeks to get to me during the holidays. All things considered I feel kind of lucky. I have had really inconsistant results with tracking these packages. I had one get to my house and according to EMS it was still in China. You never can tell. I have found that exercise, lots of cardio, helps ease the pain of waiting for a new piece. Congrats on the watch, you've been waiting for a while, give us a wrist shot. A little eye candy for all of us who were waiting with you.LOL.

HAppy New YEAR!!!!!!!

I love hearing happy endings like this. I would've been so nervous because I generally get all my stuff from china in less than 3 days.

26 days...I would have lost my mind. LOL. My stuff fianlly got to me on the 28th. So, it only took2 weeks to get to me during the holidays. All things considered I feel kind of lucky. I have had really inconsistant results with tracking these packages. I had one get to my house and according to EMS it was still in China. You never can tell. I have found that exercise, lots of cardio, helps ease the pain of waiting for a new piece. Congrats on the watch, you've been waiting for a while, give us a wrist shot. A little eye candy for all of us who were waiting with you.LOL.

HAppy New YEAR!!!!!!!