When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Waiting on EMS.......

lukeaiston

I'm in the UK and am also experiencing the incredible slowness of EMS this Xmas period. I placed an order in November that was dispatched in early December. It finally arrived in the UK just before New Year and will likely not get to me until next week! Over a month from pick up to delivery.

Bizarrely I've ordered PC bits and bobs from eBay in December from Hong Kong and mainland CN that arrived in less than 2 weeks and was also shipped via EMS.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad things turned out! I think everyone gets a little nervous when packages take longer than usual, or there is no activity for a long period of time, like when it's waiting to be reviewed by customs. At Christmas time, anything can happen with the sheer volume postal services experience!!! Cheers!

Guest Watchguy95

Im in usa and still no package

ive seen tracking numbers for packages that went from shanghai to Chicago in less than 2 days around Deember 28-31

My package is still not here yet

heres info

Foreign International Dispatch, December 29, 2009, 2:01 am, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign Acceptance, December 28, 2009, 6:21 pm

Any idea when it will say arrive in JFK or ISC?

Thanks

Watchguy95, I'm in a similar situation, I'm waiting for a watch that left China on December 24th, it arrived in Canada on the 31st and still hasn't reached me yet (I'm not worried). Going by my package timeline your package could land today/tomorrow possibly?!? But there are numerous variables that affect it, I wouldn't worry though, it's still slow season!

Guest Watchguy95

Ive had 5-6 total packages and once it hits jfk or ISC (in newyork)

it usally arrives the next day

the only thing that suck is package tracking number was given around 19th for me but left china late

reson im worried is cause its for a firends bday

I ordered my watch on December 28th. I got the tracking the next day 29th and my package says

2009-12-30 19:56:00 GUANGZHOU Posting

2009-12-30 20:35:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-12-30 22:12:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-12-31 00:18:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

I'm hoping for arrival this week in the USA. I have a big meeting at work next week and would to have my new Skyland on wrist.

I'm not worried but just showing these things all have different times to post and get sent.

I'm not worried but just showing these things all have different times to post and get sent.

Mine was dispatched by the seller within a day of me ordering it. By 2 days it had left the country. It's only just been sent out for delivery by the courier firm at this end today, which is 30 days after it left CN!

My watch arrived according to tracking information this morning: thumbsupsmileyanim: Here's a scary one for ya though...the mail in our city is delivered through Canada Post contractors, not usual carriers/federal employees. They left packages in their van over night a little while ago (completely wrong), the van was stolen and everything in the van has never been seen again!!! The van was recovered after being cleaned out and Canada Post sent a letter apologizing for the inconvenience (that's it), they wouldn't replace anything! Lukily I didn't have any watch items stolen! My wife however had gifts for others in the stolen van, she wasn't too happy. Crazy stuff huh?

I ordered my watch on December 28th. I got the tracking the next day 29th and my package says

2009-12-30 19:56:00 GUANGZHOU Posting

2009-12-30 20:35:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-12-30 22:12:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-12-31 00:18:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

I'm hoping for arrival this week in the USA. I have a big meeting at work next week and would to have my new Skyland on wrist.

Well still no update today from EMS...I was hoping to have my Skyland this week... :whistling:

Well still no update today from EMS...I was hoping to have my Skyland this week... :whistling:

When I get that info I then change to my carrier for UK either Royal Mail or ParcelForce. Input tracking number and get latest update have you tried tracking through USPS etc? Although Royal Mail dont show packet on their system till they have delivered it!!

Guest Watchguy95

Expect update in 2 days

Mine left china on 28th

Today at 2am EST it arrived in usa

Expecting my speedmaster Tommorrow (LATE!!).. i guess i will have it up for sale :(

Edited by Watchguy95

When I get that info I then change to my carrier for UK either Royal Mail or ParcelForce. Input tracking number and get latest update have you tried tracking through USPS etc? Although Royal Mail dont show packet on their system till they have delivered it!!

Thanks. I went to USPS and says the same thing. I know it will get here eventually but as Tom Petty said..."the waiting is the hardest part"

:whistling:

Expect update in 2 days

Mine left china on 28th

Today at 2am EST it arrived in usa

Expecting my speedmaster Tommorrow (LATE!!).. i guess i will have it up for sale :(

Thanks...I'm hoping you are right. I have a meeting for work in NYC and I leave next Tuesday morning. Would love to have the watch to wear at the meeting. My boss also loves watches and he wears rep vintage Rolex's...it's cool and we'd have a good time talking about it... :lol:

Still waiting for a parcel from Eurotimez - a watch ordered in early November as a Christmas present for my GF. It has still not arrived, as the UK forwarder was on vacation until now. Asked Eurotimez for feedback, but no reaction until now...

november-january!!

My recommandations....

Still waiting for a parcel from Eurotimez - a watch ordered in early November as a Christmas present for my GF. It has still not arrived, as the UK forwarder was on vacation until now. Asked Eurotimez for feedback, but no reaction until now...

november-january!!

My recommandations....

The last thing I got from ETz the tracking number arrived after the watch!!