When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Aquatimer Galapagos 2009

onetreehill

it is a beautiful piece.. the one thing that would make me jump at the rep is if they could get the vulcanized rubber on the rep.. I wouldn't mind the minor flaws but that black of the vulcanized rubber cannot be replicated through even the pvd..

Regardless.. it is an ey catcher.. enjoy the rep :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

This is not the Galapagos and the colour combination (black and orange) is not availeble in rep.

Further on it is way of as has been said already...

This is the exact model I picked up gen in puerto rico about a week ago.

img_aqu_chrono_iw376701.jpg

I also got to try on a 200k grand complication minute repeater and a rose gold st exupery BP which were in the possession of the head of IWC Latin America who happened to be in the dealer at the same time as me. I got to talk watches for 45 minutes with the gentleman. I was totally sweatin' the BP but at $25k I had to pass.

My new AT, The AR is pretty good but there is some flaws.. Tell my what you think :)

post-26290-126152683538_thumb.jpg

post-26290-126152684165_thumb.jpg

post-26290-126152684731_thumb.jpg

That is the IWC376704 not the Galapagos which a previous poster noted. The Galapagos is all black and one hell of a watch. I would love to have one....

The 376704 gen is awesome. I was lucky enough to handle one last month in one of the IWC stores. Dealer said that only the botiques have them at the moment. I was seriously considering pulling the trigger as it would be my first gen IWC...I really hope they rep this one and do it right as the colors are just so killer.

ame='JIFF' date='27 December 2009 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1261903061' post='769502']

what's yours newbie!

Why would I get such a nice watch in NY Mets Blue and Orange.

BTW only reason I didnt get the Galapagos was because you cant use the bracelet with it

Whahaha! You can scream newbie what you want but you know I m right. I already made my point and you come up with the Mets??? What do they have to do with it? Good comeback!