When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aviation Watches

RealReplica

Well I was looking in the forums and didn't find these anywhere but if it has been posted before please forgive me or close the thread.

While surfing today looking for a strap I came across something quite interesting, although quite expensive these apparently use NOS breitling movements and parts and are rebranded as Aviation watches. They look pretty much exactly like the breitling models but without the brand. Quite interesting offer in my opinion.

Has anyone bought one of these before? Any thoughts on the overall quality of the watch?

Have a look: http://gnomonwatches.com/Aviation.htm

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Aparently these are the real thing.. just without the breitling insignia. Can you get a Cosmonaute for $3k? Can you please tell me where?

Anyways I didn't say they were cheap in fact I considered them quite expensive but I just found interesting the fact that they are using old stock breitling movements and parts to launch another "brand".

Edited by RealReplica

Aparently these are the real thing.. just without the breitling insignia. Can you get a Cosmonaute for $3k? Can you please tell me where?

Actually there was a cosmo on WUS / TZ last week for about $3k. ;) Almost pulled the trigger myself. Gen parts or not price is a bit high for what is probably factory seconds. Unbranded to boot makes it a tough pill to swallow... for me anyway. Cool find none the less.

Actually there was a cosmo on WUS / TZ last week for about $3k. ;) Almost pulled the trigger myself. Gen parts or not price is a bit high for what is probably factory seconds. Unbranded to boot makes it a tough pill to swallow... for me anyway. Cool find none the less.

Good thing I didn't see that one or the divorce papers had been served just in time for christmas hehe :)

Have you guys noticed the rest of the watches they sell some really nice watches around there actually. Have a look.

Edited by RealReplica