When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

And Now, For Something Completely Different.....

Justasgood

Perhaps to others it's.....um.....ugly. But to it's new daddy (ME), she sure is a thing of colorful beauty.

Enjoy.....

111190-23846.jpg

111190-23847.jpg

111190-23848.jpg

111190-23849.jpg

111190-23850.jpg

111190-23851.jpg

111190-23852.jpg

111190-23853.jpg

Oh yeah I forgot...........

this came too. Very Stealthy.

111190-23854.jpg

111190-23855.jpg

Opinions and hearty congratulations are always welcome.

I pray everyone will have a safe Labor Day weekend.

God Bless,

Kurt.

I like your style Justasgood :thumbsupsmileyanim: you like real watches. Hope you will thrive in this place and bless us with pictures like these as often as possible.

Regards

Gran :)

I like your style Justasgood :thumbsupsmileyanim: you like real watches. Hope you will thrive in this place and bless us with pictures like these as often as possible.

Regards

Gran :)

Thanks for the kind words.

Very nice!! There's just something about a boat-case dive watch with a domed crystal. Gorgeous stuff.

Have you looked at the Doxa divers from the 60s? I bet they'd be right up your alley too.

Nice!

I have and if the right deal comes along......hold on, my wife just came home...... :whistling:

... I can't belive it..

Yesterday, I was one click away from buying the excact same model Seamaster Chrono on Timezone!!! :Jumpy:

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...198#msg_2117519

But, I was too slow, and now it is sold.. I decided to go for a cheaper Speedmaster Professional Mark II instead.

Lovely watch, with a very special complicated movement! That central chrono minute counter and combined running seconds/ 24 hour subdial really makes it stand out... Thats for sure one vintage watch there never will be made any replica of..

Excellent choice. I envy you, and good luck! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by chrgod

... I can't belive it..

Yesterday, I was one click away from buying the excact same model Seamaster Chrono on Timezone!!! :Jumpy:

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...198#msg_2117519

But, I was too slow, and now it is sold.. I decided to go for a cheaper Speedmaster Professional Mark II instead.

Lovely watch, with a very special complicated movement! That central chrono minute counter and combined running seconds/ 24 hour subdial really makes it stand out... Thats for sure one vintage watch there never will be made any replica of..

Excellent choice. I envy you, and good luck! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks.

I thought about that one too. :D