When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So You Like Watches Huh.......of Course They Are Falling Apart

Justasgood

Those are some beautiful pieces!

I am starting to fall in love with the vintage look, even though people fake it, it still looks classy and "trustworthy". :)

How old is that Phinney-Walker? I think they found one of those on the wrist of the Kennewick man! ;p

Fantastic collection, now i'm glad i said encouraging things in the other thread

what is that piece in the bottem left of your watch box, looks like it has a cut out section of the dial.

:)

Thanks again for the kind words.

The watch you are referring to is a Citizen Eco Drive Moonphase. Awesome wrist presence and a beautiful dial and very nice comfortable bracele. Of course, it keeps perfect time.

Almost gave that one away for $100.00 but thankfully FedEx dropped the ball and the deal was called off.

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...984#msg_1747149

Glad it was.

That Pie Pan Constellation has always been a favourite of mine especially with a black dial!!

What on earth is the Phinney Walker? I assume in normal life it was not meant for the wrist!!

C'mon, don't you know that Panerai stole their designs :lol:

It's an 8 day car clock and I balanced it on my wrist for the picture.

Could be a future project to convert it to an 8 day wrist monster.........but for now, it sits on my desk ticking loudly away.

The Connie has flown south.........way south.......as in Australia ;)

Thanks again for the kind words.

The watch you are referring to is a Citizen Eco Drive Moonphase. Awesome wrist presence and a beautiful dial and very nice comfortable bracele. Of course, it keeps perfect time.

Almost gave that one away for $100.00 but thankfully FedEx dropped the ball and the deal was called off.

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...984#msg_1747149

Glad it was.

I love my citizen - its a perfect knock around watch - Yours looks great, i'll have to check that out on my next cruise :)

111667-23757.jpg