When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Omega Rep :D

deniz21

Hi guys, today came my swissUPO from precious time, i was realy exited about my first order, i almost had no sleep last night :D

but the first thing i got to say about the watch is that im very impressed of the buylding quality...

the finish is realy awsome, a massive solid watch :)

and its very gen like.. but there are also bad news :nea: the watch has the infamous wrong dial, i mean on pics you see it for sure but when you wear it it is not so, cause the overall look and feelin of the watch is so great.

UPDATE A LITTLE REVIEW

Dial.

the dial has some flaws, the lettering is too low to the six, and of course the happy feet logo :) maybe cause of the fact, that the owner of this watch are so happy it has this logo :rofl:

but i think that the writing of the numbers and the text is sharper on this version as on the older version, it looks more like the gen for me.

but dont be afraid of the dial its realy good and i like it just the way it is wright now.

Case.

the case is awsome, the different finishes and building quality is realy exciting, i think its the same as the normal early UPO has, simply perfect no doubt about that.

Crown.

the crown and HE crown position is perfect to the gen imho, but i think the quality of this parts is not the best, so maybe the first change will be to change it with gen parts. otherwise perfect.

Case.

the case is also a real nice part of this watch, the engraving is great looking, looks loke the gen to me, and of course with the markings of the serialnumber, real good made for me.

Crystal.

the cristal on my watch fits perfect to the bezel, all fine with that, of course it has AR with a little bit of blue hu in it :D but overall real good AR imho almost like the gen to me, that has the blue hu too on it, also very gen like.

Bracelet.

looks almost perfect, i treatet it with a little polish and now its shines very well, like the watchs in an AD store. realy that makes a huge difference to the bracelet, and i love it, only thing on it is that it is maybe a bit to loose but minimal, its a great bracelet.

and now to the most important part..

the watch wears realy awsome, you dont even feel it on the wrist cause the watch fits perfect and looks awsome :D a couple of months i was wearing the rolex DSSD and it was not half so good to wear like this one, its a huge difference imho.

last thing to say it, for my first rep

I LOVE IT and if you like this watch, believe you cant go wrong with buying it ;)

and all i can say is that i realy love this watch but i think i will put a gen dial on it next year to make my planet ocean dream perfect :rolleyes:

i was going to a watchmaker near by me, he dont sell omegas, but he was very impressed of the watch and im sure he dont know that this was a rep, cause he was so friendly and gentle to me :thumbsupsmileyanim: and after resizing it he askd me if i would have a look at some watches from him, he said they are not so pricey like mine but, if i want he shows me some of his watches, and of course i sad yes for sure, i will have a look ..hehe :)

i was setting time six hours ago, and she keeps perfect time so far :)

but i have to say thanks to this forum and his members, cause without i dont think that i would wear this beauty write now :drinks: and special thanks to lanikai, who helped me so much out not only with this watch, he answerd so many of my questions and im realy happy to meet this guy here :D

this here is the best way to stay, and so many helpful members show me this every single day..

and now some little impression of my very own PO, i know its nothing special here, but for me is it something special and i love my new watch :)

its my first photo shoot, so dont expect so much :bleh:

at the first pics you see the watch after a little polish treatment with AUTOSOL, and now the brushed steel shines very well :D

dsc06035.jpg

dsc06034b.jpg

and bevore polishing

dsc05958r.jpg

dsc05981.jpg

dsc06013u.jpg

dsc06006t.jpg

dsc06015i.jpg

and a real dirty wristy after resizing the bracelet, sorry for the bad phone cam..

bild0093q.jpg

:Jumpy:

You made ma day with the arrival of your first rep on RWG Deniz :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You have quickly become a great addition to this forum..and it was a pleasure to reply to your most gracious PM's :victory:

I'm going to look for my correct rep dial today.. hope I can find it.. someone can use it ..

you've only just begun.. me thinks :lol:

but the first rep is awesome to finally receive!!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing your Joy with us Ma Man B)

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC/L

thank you so much for support man :D

and im glad to be here.

let me think, i know someone who can use this dial :whistling:

after i pusht my photoskills i make some nicer shots, cause its so great to look at her and the details of the watch :)

i know its not the gen and not even a perfect rep, but it makes me real happy and thats the important thing :)

and yes its only the beginning:) i have some more good news..later in the pam section :D

denz

Congratz Deniz, I told you that you would love your new PO. Trust me Deniz the only one who will know It's a rep Is you, just dont hang around any Omega experts :lol: Deniz you have a beautiful rep and thats nothing to be ashamed of, wear It In the best of health and Happy New Year :drinks: Mike (ps) I will see you on the Autobahn :victory:

thanks mike, hope you enjoid your holidays :) yes me thinks your right ;) (this is what i say now everday to me, stay the hell of away from a omega expert, im a lucky guy i dont now one :D )

thank you very much, i wish you also a nice and happy new year my friend

ps i would realy nice to see you on the autobahn :thumbsupsmileyanim: