When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Good deal on V3 Skylands

andreww

Looks good Andrew.. if they are in fact ligit .. it would be a good addition .. especially if they can deliver to EU without hassles.. if they have a contact in EU .. that would be awesome for the members there.

AC/L

Yeah looks good, anyone willing to take the dive and test the waters ;-)

I can't afford to take the chance for 168 dollars ;-)

My guess is those are old pics. You'd likely get the V3, as I think they got rid of the V1s long ago. Maybe somebody could ask?

That would be my guess too.

I am currently going through the process of ordering a watch from Tony. Great communication so far, just waiting for a tracking nuber. I know MickyPadge has ordered from him before and has had good results.

I've received 6 watches from Tony, all very fast and with flawless service. His prices are generally $30 below the cartel dealers on most watches and I'm pretty sure he does at least a modicum of QC before shipping. At least all my stuff has been flawless on arrival (as flawless as possible, that is).

One thing to note is that he generally forgets to send a tracking no, but just remind him and you'll get it. If anything goes wrong, he's also very fast when it comes to correcting the error. One of my watches lacked a screw when I got it, but 1 mail and 4 days later it was in my mail box.

I think it is the v1 that you would be getting...he does have them.

Tony is OK and will look after you,i just got one off him.....but......

On his site if you look for B013 in the Breitling section its a picture of the v2(no decorated rotor).I ordered one thinking i was getting the v2 but when it turned up it was the v3,i was a bit [censored] at first as i could of had the v3 for 180usd off greg at rwi.After reading all the comparison reviews though,im happy with my v3 as it seems its a better watch.

You will have a good experience with Tony but i advise anyone ordering to make sure you ask for the exact model he is sending to avoid any after sales hassle.Hes more than happy to send a pic of your order. :thumbsupsmileyanim: