When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paris Gtg

Pugwash

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Edge: really wish you could make it too! It would be great to be able to hang out....I've no idea where you are, but I guess it's far from the nearest Metro station....

@ Pug:

Wednesday is fine with me as well.....

I don't see Usil around - it would be a pity for you two not to meet.....

As for the French contingent, we'll see what's possible once they begin checking in here......

Currently in the middle of changing what I am doing with uni/ my life and therefor am still in the UK, and am not sure when/if I will be coming over.

When I am over I will for sure be up for meeting up with y'all. Again I wish i could be there, and if I wasn't changing my course and stuff then I would be over already so it's a bit disappointing to be missing it but these things cannot be helped.

With big pleasure for next week. But are you all open to do it the thirsday 07 (we all know how began this kind of evening : one, two, three beers..; and i'll must be "en forme" thirsday morning. In add, thirsday night is always a good day to have fun in Paris. Anyway i don't want to impose something :)

Currently in the middle of changing what I am doing with uni/ my life and therefor am still in the UK, and am not sure when/if I will be coming over.

When I am over I will for sure be up for meeting up with y'all. Again I wish i could be there, and if I wasn't changing my course and stuff then I would be over already so it's a bit disappointing to be missing it but these things cannot be helped.

It's only about a 14 hour plane ride for me..i will buzz right over

Ok, so the winning list for next thursday is :

Pugwash

Ryyannon

Vlaletom

Rico (what the f... are doing my compatriots Fast and others ?? I'gonna PM them )

Ryyannon, could you PM us the place (Montparnasse seems to be your "fief". Next time i'll take us in another place.

You'll be missed, Usil.

I was hoping you would meet Pugwash, as well as our French members.

On the other hand, ad hoc and impromtu mini-GTGs can often be organized with little advanced coordination....

But Padova is charming and you'll certainly want to see the Giotto frescoes... Very moving, unforgettable.

Have a good trip!

I got confused too. Yes, tomorrow or next Sunday. Late afternoon is ok.

Usil

Next Sunday Pugwash can't make it....

I'm all for doing it tomorrow if everyone else is able to....

Otherwise, it looks like it's going to be Thursday the 7th.

@Rico: Metro Montparnasse, Vavin or Notre-Dame-des-Champs. Le Café Select: on the corner of rue Vavin and boulevard Montparnasse, on the other side of the boulevard from the landmark restaurant "La Coupole."

About 50 metres from the intersection of Blvds. Montparnasse and Raspail. You can't miss it.... I'll light a small fire outside on the day and the time we finally decide to meet.