When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Versace Dv One White Ceramic Review

geneticlone

So lets start out with the Seller. I originally thought this guy was a scammer! However, I came up to my door about an hour ago and saw a note from USPS saying that I missed a package from China! So I drove to the post office, picked it up and there it was my Replica Versace DV One watch. I bought it from Sellran.com, and I would not recommend this website! Baffled by this I came home and started resizing the watch and paying attention.

Lets start with the front of the watch:

post-26823-126274572036_thumb.jpg

Overall, from the front the watch seems pretty solid, the bezel is tide in pretty well the body is indeed ceramic. The bezel is of course cheap with obviously fake diamonds, and is probably what adds the majority of the weight to the watch! The date window is pretty small, and if you angle it to the right you can see a tiny, tiny bit into the watch. I also noticed that the markers on the left hand side come a bit closer to the center of the watch then the ones on the right hand side.

Also, there are 3 minute markers at the top of the watch. If you look at any legitimate version of the watch, that is not listed on buyz.com they all have 4, an example, from a buyer I have used before: VividGemz. The hands of the watch look well, moving on.

The side view of the bezel:

post-26823-126274572581_thumb.jpg

The clasp of the watch almost feels plastic, though I am guessing it has to be some cheap generic metallic clasp, definitely not stainless steal, the words stainless steal and the versace logo have been well stamped onto the clasp, though the logo looks a bit small to me.

post-26823-126274571765_thumb.jpg

The detail on the case back looks like it has also been stamped on, and from what I can tell looks pretty close to the real thing.

post-26823-126274571525_thumb.jpg

Another look at the back and cuffs:

post-26823-126274571283_thumb.jpg

So finally whats inside? It is a quartz movement, mostly made out of plastic :mellow: man... I need help with this one, it seems like its a pretty small one two and has plastic edging to keep it in place!!! If anyone has any ideas how i can replace this please let me know how and with what:

post-26823-126274572302_thumb.jpg

I also have one last question that is really important to me, I just bought another Versace DV, according to the Seller which is a real company Jeweler this a genuine Versace DV black Ceramic Mens watch, he has all the paper work and it is Used, it was purchased in 2005 in a California Versace Plaza Store. Can some one take a close look at his pictures and let me know if this is a legit watch: http://www.use.com/acd8547f69879311b955?p=8 I will be opening it up when it gets here to make sure! I decided it was legit based on the case back, you can notice that the details curve downward and really have depth.

I will try to post more information about this watch later if you guys care.

:drinks:

Edited by geneticlone

Well I am glad something came through the post mate.

Nice review thanks for sharing never seen a gen of this so cant comment on accuracy etc

And sorry cant help on the gen again I dont know these watches mate.

I think we all warned against dealers not listed on this site, this is the result..

Live and learn.. the sites that are listed outside of RWG are all suspect..

Yeah, tell me about it, too bad I found this site after huh :whistling:

Well I am glad something came through the post mate.

Nice review thanks for sharing never seen a gen of this so cant comment on accuracy etc

And sorry cant help on the gen again I dont know these watches mate.

Thanks for reading :). Yeah, no one seems to have an answer for me :). As for the gen, its ok. Since it has all its paper work and I am buying it from a real jeweler I am going to trust him. Plus, I can easily call up the warranty people and get all the information about the watch :) The jeweler also only sell's genuine watches only and has thousands of positive reviews :)

:drinks:

I think we all warned against dealers not listed on this site, this is the result..

Live and learn.. the sites that are listed outside of RWG are all suspect..

HHHmmm, but also the lists on RWG need a bit brush up from time to time- why are experts like Eurotimez still listed ??:whistling: