When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi I am a Noob and I am a RWG Addict

Welcome Albert!!

you've quickly integrated yourself into this great community and we're the better for it.

so many watches ..to choose from huh?? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Delta Tahoe a vet member is in your neck of the woods.. great guy !!!!

Good luck with your hobby and as always if there's anything we can support you with ..

Give a holla

AC/Lani

hi albert,

first off, welcome to RWG :victory:

my ears must have been burning b/c i've been pretty busy lately and haven't had much extra time to spend on RWG, and here i click on this thread and lanikai is giving a shout out to me. what are the chances?! :)

anyways, i lived in SF for six years before moving to los angeles relatively recently; san francisco is such a great city. there have been a couple SF get togethers over the years; you should shoot a PM to promoterSF and get a group together for a night of dinner, drinks & watches -- it is a lot of fun getting to meet folks from this place and see a variety of watches in person.

all the best with getting your collection started; feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions :tu:

deltatahoe

hi albert, nice to welcome you here, i think you have the same feeling like me when i come here.. its like heaven on earth :D

as i said welcome and enjoy your stay in this great community, and its real nice to see that you supportet here with your membership :1a:

best regards deniz :)

Super introduction! Welcome to your new home! It's definitely an addiction, but one of the best addictions one could ask for. Such a great place to just hang, learn lots, and crack a few jokes. Oh, and see lots of pics of watches and girls! :thumbsupsmileyanim: There's some great sig's and avatars here! Oh yeah, and the watches are pretty nice too! :D