When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

217 Gen Dial pics

PeteM

As some of you might of read previously I am trying to put together a franken 217. The dial and hands arrived today so I thought I would post some pics before it goes away for a while!! Please Please read my signature and if you know of one let me know - Thanks

4268758501_aa0269ddbc_b.jpg

4268756895_2a26e2ff15_b.jpg

4268755299_450c3884bb_b.jpg

You need a new camera mate ;) hahaha great to see this coming along

Your right mate!! I am using my daughters!! Plus I aint a great David Bailey!! My wife lost my camera (2nd one now!) I have been looking for a new one but I havent a clue which one to go for. I dont want SLR etc I aint that keen but a decent small one for family and watch use.

Wow!

You just made me go out and hug my 217! Its the EL 217 but nontheless, its the closest i'll ever get to one of these stunners.

Congrats! We are all dying to see it in your new watch case!

cheers

So am I mate! :D

I have just agreed to buy a EL case set so its getting there. Just not sure whether to wait for an EL crystal or gen. Or go ahead and get the DSN fitted when I have all the bits ready.It would be easier to decide if I had seen either in the flesh to get an idea of how different they actually are.

nice score Pete.

Feel free to put your dial in my EL case whistling.gif

No problem mate. Just send your case to me along with your 26! Please address to Mr. Key. Pit! :D