When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please help me make a QC decision

bezzer04

Hi guys,

Well, after a bit of a roller coaster ride with Eurotimez, we are now finally at QC/photo's stage.

Problem is, it's been on order a while and I have almost forgotten what to look for?!

Is it possible I could have some opinions before I hit the 'ACCEPT' button please?

In particular, I think the dial looks like it has 'Maxi' markers on, when I'm sure it shouldn't, and I'm not sure how good the pearl is...

Please take a peek and let me know what you think;

http://www.eurotimez88.com/orders.php?osCsid=11c66ede0df40d9d64541c475ab3adb0

Order number 1000

Thanks all,

Bezz.

p.s. it is obviously a 16613 TT Noob, I paid extra for the better quality solid 14k bracelet

I have no problem helping you but the link you posted is dead... I can't see any pictures of the watch.

You can save those pictures from the Flash sites this way: Press PRNT-SCRN button on your keyboard and paste the screen to a paint program (Photoshop of Windows Paint). Post the image to Tinypic.com and share it here.

Thanks a million guys, I have just confirmed the order, so should hopefully have the baby in a few days!

Is the gold same quality as the one I reviewed here?

I guess so BT, I paid for the highest gold option anyway (an extra $75 IIRC) so hopefully all will be good!

I'll give y'all a shout when she lands.

Thanks once again,

Bezz.