When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Andrew's (trustytime's) New Yachtmaster!

watchski

is this the new dial that UBI was gonna have created for us all?? Did andrew beat everyone to it? Is this worth $400? What do you all think??

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=852

MOVEMENT: Swiss ETA 2836-2 Automatic

CASE DIAMETER: 40mm

THICKNESS: 12.5mm

DIAL COLOR: Specially custom Rolesium Dial (Like the genuine!)

CASE MATERIAL: Solid 316L Stainless Steel

BRACELET: Solid 316L Stainless Steel with improved Logo at clasp

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire

BACK GLASS: Solid case back with hologram

BEZEL: Uni-directional Engraved Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT: Yes

CLASP TYPE: Flip Lock

DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 position with 2.5X Date Mag

GMT HAND:

OTHER REMARKS:

Water Resistant

Closed 6 and 9 (PERFECT 2.5X Date Font)

Nickel Movement Swiss ETA 2836-2

Thick Minute Hand with Big Lume Markers

Perfect New Custom Bracelet with refined Logo at clasp

Deep Rehaut

Rolex Serial and Reference engraved on lugs

This is a special manufactured NEW CASE which is different from the other Rolex YachtMaster Rolesium carried in our range

SPECIAL MODIFICATIONS DONE

This "PERFECT" YachtMaster Rolesium is specially sent for FULL SERVICE whereby the entire movement is completely overhauled, reassembled, serviced and re-lubricated with Swiss imported lubricants and the timing calibration adjusted to +/- 5 seconds per day (COSC Standards)

Additional Seals and gaskets are added and watch is pressure tested to 5 bars and tested to 50m waterproof

All of the above works are carried out by Swiss Trained Technicians

post-2380-1157328990_thumb.jpg

I noticed this Yachty in Andrew's website today also. I'm not a fan of this design, but this Yachtmaster looks very, very good.

Andrew is offering this same Yachty without the full servicing for $120 less.

the extra $$ is the full servicing (nice addition).. dials have gotten mutch better since the beginning of the year, but I can't believe that correcting the bold dark font is still a problem.. :blink:

post-2665-1156537759_thumb.jpg

It is hard to believe that they can't just make the font "BOLDER" or darker red... honestly, how hard is that? We are a pretty easy bunch to please.. just USE A DARKER RED dealers.. And that "O" must be impossible to duplicate, because no one has even come close, sheezz..

He does comment that the "Band" is different now? How so? is it just the logo part where it is polished?

Very nice but not worth the money. The dial is still too grained. The real one has a more pastey appearance and should perfectly match the bezel as it too is platinum(rolesium). I owned a gen in 2002 and this is better but not worth spending $400 on.

A Yachtmaster should have x2 date magnification and does not have a deep rehaut either. The dealers now think that every sport Rollie rep should have one!

This is the good street !!

I dont know that Yacht Trusty is really "perfect", but I am happy that there is a producer that try to make more quality products.

I think that the replica producers must make one effort in order to produce some truly super models (also to an elevated price), not only reps very economics.

I task that the true collector prefers to spend $. 800 for having two magnificent rolex-replicas ( nearly) equal to original that for having 7 or 8 abortions from $ 80/100. Aspect with anxiety the “perfect” stainless steel Daytona. (perfect Calatrava is to ask too much.....)

Bye Bye to Italy, and sorry for my imperfect English

I spy with my little eye something beginning with..... :Jumpy:

Dark red bold YM text - is that the prototype Randy?

Far from genuine! Just go to a Rolex AD and check the red font of the YM or the TOG. Both are red like blood and shine with the light. And are not just printed. Looks like the have some relief (no way to see in pics). I think that the difficulty making a YM dial is getting close to this aspect.

Far from genuine! Just go to a Rolex AD and check the red font of the YM or the TOG. Both are red like blood and shine with the light. And are not just printed. Looks like the have some relief (no way to see in pics). I think that the difficulty making a YM dial is getting close to this aspect.

Yes I know, also not captured that unmistakable serif font. Just looked slightly different to dials we've seen so far, hence my assumption.

Gen dials ARE printed however, but they obviously have some sort of coated or spot varnish applied to give them that relief/raised effect.

Can't wait to see Ubi's custom dial in this regard :pray:

I think the 'red' printing on the dial is thermographically printed...which accounts for the 'raised' effect....!

BTW.....it states that the bezel is 'uni-directional".....since when did they abandon b-directional bezels.....or am I wrong...?

Here's a pic of my inexpensive Yachtie....!

112923-23490.jpg

112923-23491.jpg

112923-23492.jpg

112923-23493.jpg

112923-23494.jpg

****PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT FOR SALE ON RWG****

Edited by TTK