When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I get a A7750 movement?

HEWLIO

Guest techlogik

I have an extra one enroute from Rex who did a complete service on one.

I planned on selling it.

The service cost, plus base cost of the movement, I am probably looking to get about $275 out of it. As Zigmeister says, service an A7750, and it will be as reliable and last as long as Swiss.

I have an extra one enroute from Rex who did a complete service on one.

I planned on selling it.

The service cost, plus base cost of the movement, I am probably looking to get about $275 out of it. As Zigmeister says, service an A7750, and it will be as reliable and last as long as Swiss.

Im looking to spend under $100. I screwed up my brand new movement and i dont wanna pay to have it disassembled. Im thinking i could spend less money by just getting a new one.

Guest techlogik

Im looking to spend under $100. I screwed up my brand new movement and i dont wanna pay to have it disassembled. Im thinking i could spend less money by just getting a new one.

That's cool. The one I have is a great A7750, with full servicing by Rex, it should run and work as good as Swiss no problems at $100 less costs. Just an option for somebody.

I will be putting it up for sale in the proper section when I get it in a few days. So if anyone is interested, it will be there. Full disassebmly and servicing on the darn thing is like $150 alone. Modders don't like to work on these complicated rep A7750s, at least not cheap!

Good luck, let us know if/where you get one for reference sake.

I am most likely going to get another one from DW. He wants 90$ for one. Thats the cheapest price ive seen. maybe $75 once. I contacted josh and he said his movement wont work. If anyone knows where i can get one for less than 90 that will work with a DW case, please let me know.