When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer Review [Off White]

Absolute

All in all, I think it's a very nice looking piece. It may be a matter of perspective, but I honestly think it was better that you received your watch on bracelet instead of a leather strap. It's no secret that rep straps are junk (you'd likely end up buying a nice gen or aftermarket strap anyways).

Interesting to hear that the slide rule lines up.

Re: the chipped seconds hand... I'm certain that could be touched up if it so bothers you. Or, maybe hit up your dealer and see if they can source you a replacement hand. Can't hurt to ask...

well done...it looks great on that strap...nice pix, too :thumbsupsmileyanim:

if you email Trusty - he'll send you another hand...and then you could always replace it if you want...regarding the bracelet, why not post a FS in the tools/parts forum...will help recoup some of your costs...

try out a Maratac or other comparable NATO on your Navi...you'd be surprised how well it looks...and the color combos are endless with your white dial...

navi1124092.jpg

R-

Congrats on the Navi! Nice job on the pics too; much better than I can manage. I've been an Omega guy for a while but I'm becoming increasingly enamored with Breitlings. Every time I see a review like this, I like them a little more. Thanks for posting. Enjoy the watch!

-Dovo