When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

And another one - my new IWC 3717

urbanspit

Good morning everyone,

yesterday in the evening I found a small parcel in my letterbox I was awaiting wishfully already - my new IWC 3717. I have to admit this picture is stolen but it is absolutely exactly showing my new beauty:

3717-02.jpg

The only thing I miss at the moment is the German day wheel (which should be already on the way to me) and then it's perfect!

Cheers,

Markus

p.s. Is that crown to screw? It seems to me that the winding inserted in the body came out a little bit...

The only thing I miss at the moment is the German day wheel (which should be already on the way to me) and then it's perfect!

Cheers,

Markus

p.s. Is that crown to screw? It seems to me that the winding inserted in the body came out a little bit...

I can confirm they are en-route mate.

nice watch, the spitfires never really bit with me but still nice watch

REad the care and feeding post for mech watches and only reset the chrono with the seconds hand close to 12 and you will have no problems ( if you time somemthing with the chrono and say it takes 25 seconds, then restart the chrono and let it run until it is at 55 ish seconds, that way you wont have the seconds hand spinning on its tube.)

Hi folks,

seems exactly to be the right corner for me here! ;-)

I can confirm they are en-route mate.

Great news, Andy - thanks for that!

And thank you also for the hint with resetting the watch - I now know what is mentioned in one of The Zigmeister's very helpful threads.

I am really looking forward to get the German day wheel! :yeah:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...