When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Planet Ocean Orange Leather Strap

ezyu2

Hi,

I am looking to buy the "Planet Ocean Big Size" with the orange bezel, however all the replicas I have found come with the metal bracelet. I really would like to get one with the plain, padded orange strap. I can't find a leather strap anywhere for this watch, and I don't want to pay too much! I really want a good quality, replica Omega orange leather strap. Please can someone recommend one to me?

Thank you!

ezyu2

I've gotten the second generation orange strap from Josh.. th updated strap works well and no spacing from the lugs like the first one made..

See here>UPO Strap

as a suggestion .. I would order the SS and then the strap as an accessory.. during the summer you may want the SS at times..or you could just order the watch with the rubber strap.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just wondering, do you have a UPO and if so how often do you change the straps LOL.

Switching rubber or metal bands on the UPO is a royal PITA.

I got mine with the metal bracelet, put it on rubber for a while, switched back to the metal for a day or two and it has been on rubber ever since. About the only thing that I think I would consider taking the rubber off for is the black rubber with orange stitch strap if I could find one for a reasonable price.

About once every 2 years.. but now I have the Pumpkin on ss and the black on divers.. as it will stay for another 2 years.. :lol:

Thank you all for you're replies, I have spoken to Josh and he offers te crocodile orange strap, but I really want the plain orange strap. Which I have not been able to find, if you could recommend a dealer which is trusted; I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you.

You can order the gen strap from ofrei. Anything gen is going to cost a lot more than rep of course. Correct me if I am wrong too, but I heard that the gen leather strap is completely waterproof and of course a rep strap won't be. As in, you can go diving with the leather strap on I think.

Thank you all for you're replies, I have spoken to Josh and he offers te crocodile orange strap, but I really want the plain orange strap. Which I have not been able to find, if you could recommend a dealer which is trusted; I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you.

Wow, the dealers are trying to get the supply/service gen-like as well.

In Australia, it seems you can't even buy the gen the with orange (plain) leather!

Not a single AD in my city could get one, had seen one, or even knew what i what talking bout until I pointed it out in THEIR OWN catalogue. One even tried telling me it was actually croc but you couldn't see the grain in the pic.

LOL.