When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Gen 299 arrives!

tanya

My 299 just arrived 15 minutes ago. K series. I had thought that I would want to trade it for a 297 as I already have the 240 but my initial thoughts are that this baby is in a class all it's own. Love the new bracelet. The old style bracelet photographs much better but this one looks stunning in person and wraps around the wrist the way a Rolex oyster bracelet does. It also seems to distribute the weight better as my best friend owned the 220 which I found to be a bit topheavy and I have that Rex build Eta Valjoux 220 with Vaclume, leo wheel and polished Seadbo crown which also wears similarly. (better Pm me if you want that puppy as I will be selling it once Rex installs the T crown!)

All in all very very happy as she joins my 240 in the winder. To further stoke my Pamphoria, I may be getting my modded 217 which I bought from my mate Pete any day now.

I welcome snide comments

Pam299dom.jpg

Love the new bracelet thought I would feel otherwise but it's amazing

Asthetically it looks like the old Pam bracelet had wild sex with a Planet Ocean bracelet and then with a Vacheron Overseas and this was the baby

It's a cliche for sure but the pics really don't do it justice.

299-b.jpg

HUMMMMM,SO NIIICE TANYA you get a great watch,I have the 104 but with the neew bracelet looks really good,

FELICITATION.

Have a great weekend.

Serge