When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What have ya got planned for Super bowl Sunday

lanikai

Unfortunately, being in the UK, the game starts at 11:28pm, so I'll likely only watch the beginning. If it looks like it's going to be a good game, I may watch the first half before bed. If it looks like it's a great game, I may even try to stay up for the whole thing.

Watch? Rolex GMT to keep track of the timezones.

GMTIIc-01-640.jpg

That's an amazing looking GMT ceramic. Can I ask where you got it and which version it is? Is there anything that is wrong on that model because it looks like perfection to me and I must have one! :rolleyes:

That's an amazing looking GMT ceramic. Can I ask where you got it and which version it is? Is there anything that is wrong on that model because it looks like perfection to me and I must have one! :rolleyes:

It's a regular ETA GMT rep I picked up off a member on this very forum.

Unfortunately, being in the UK, the game starts at 11:28pm, so I'll likely only watch the beginning. If it looks like it's going to be a good game, I may watch the first half before bed. If it looks like it's a great game, I may even try to stay up for the whole thing.

Watch? Rolex GMT to keep track of the timezones.

GMTIIc-01-640.jpg

Time to AR the underside of the mag Pugs..

zzzzgmtiicsrmag026.jpg

zzzzgmtiicsrmag031.jpg

btw.. congrats to New Orleans fans.. and the City.. for all they have been through they deserve some good times..

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

WHO DAT -------- How Bout those SAINTS

It's been a long long haul for all of us down here who have been die hard Saints Fans, through thick and thin. I went to the first Saints game back over 40 years ago at the old "Sugar Bowl" stadium which was the stadium Tulane University used as well.We have lived through frustrating season after frustrating season. The Saints were the most creative losers in history! They could figure out how to blow a 3 TD lead with 5 minutes left in the game. In fact their famous "prevent Defense" became the Prevent us from winning defense.

New Orleans is one of the most interesting and intriguing cities in the USA. After Katrina, it was widely thought that they were finished, but they are clawing their way back and hopefully this victory will be a positive catalyst for better things to come.

Here is my Superbowl special.

9411-05.jpg