When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What have ya got planned for Super bowl Sunday

lanikai

It's Super Bowl Sunday and the "Game" is here..

So what is everybody got planned for this festive event .. that in the US is more like a Religious Holiday than a football game :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And are you wearing a special watch for "Luck".. that you believ is going to help your team win the big one..??

We should really get something going here.. I'm sure I can get a prize from somewhere.

Any ideas for a Super Bowl give away.. how are we going to exploit this and have some fun ?? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/L

I am going to a Super Bowl house party. My friend has been hosting this event for the last 12 years. Two years ago he invested in a full blown home theater system that would rival must professional set-ups. This really makes for a fantastic half-time show. The event is always pot luck and this year we are bringing our Louisiana Gumbo and a jug of hurricanes.

Go Saints!!!

My wife is working today so a quiet evening planned this year....just me and the kids.

And your idea of a little prize give-away is a great one, I'll see if I have anything worthy of a donation/incentive. My rep collection is on the weak side at this point though, so not sure if I have anything. :g:

Edited by Iron Mike

Gonna be a quiet night tonight, my wife has a massive paper to work on, so the weekend has been pretty mellow. Thank god for RWG though :thumbsupsmileyanim: I'll be watching the game of course, it just won't be in full "I can't hear the person next to me" mode!

Enjoy the game :clapping:

I know i might get banned for sayin this :whistling:

But i dont watch american football! Soccer is my thing :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I made reservations for a couple of my friends at a sports bar for tonight's game, and guess what, im not goin with them!

I watched last year's Super Bowl at an american friend of mine, it was crazy, and i wished i understood a single word they were sayin :brow:

Have fun tonight people :drinks:

:evil2:

let's hope your "futbol" team is practicing for the WC...our "soccer" team is watching the Super Bowl!... :whistling:

I take it by watching you mean on the sidelines in their skirts waving their Pom-Poms!!

:ban::dots:

here's to you, Pete... :2a:

I just hope those ladies on the pitch dont let their shoulder pads slip out of place, Fashion disaster waiting to happen!! Well at least if it happens they can adjust them in the huddle when their touching up their make up!!

Unfortunately, being in the UK, the game starts at 11:28pm, so I'll likely only watch the beginning. If it looks like it's going to be a good game, I may watch the first half before bed. If it looks like it's a great game, I may even try to stay up for the whole thing.

Watch? Rolex GMT to keep track of the timezones.

GMTIIc-01-640.jpg