When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beads of Rice Luv

lanikai

A huge Mahalo plenty to the keeper of the Doxa end links...

Nanuq :notworthy:

I gathered the beads of rice bracelet thanks to a heads up for one of them by Ubi.. thanks Brotha!!

and the second one .. Nanuq gave a heads up too..

So now all my Doxa's have their proper shoes B)

here they are..

thanks in advance for viewing !!

aaaabeadsofrice025.jpg

aaaabeadsofrice004.jpg

aaaabeadsofrice001.jpg

aaaabeadsofrice012.jpg

aaaabeadsofrice016.jpg

aaaabeadsofrice024.jpg

aaaabeadsofrice020.jpg

AC/Lani

Speaking of rarity, I've been able to account for six of them now, over about 3 years of looking and researching. John Vargas was the one that started the idea of marketing the beasties with a recognizable USD logo on the dial, and I actually saw him logged onto the "other place" a couple weeks ago. I was gonna ask him if he had any more in a sock drawer someplace, but I chickened out. :animal_rooster: I mean, the man is royalty!

Some fine day, you'll get lucky like I did. In fact, there's another member of RWG that owns a Black Lung besides me. :whistling: Maybe someday he'd be persuaded to part with it?

Thanks TJ.. I love the Orange 300T it is the most stream lined out of the 3..and just rest so nicely on the wrist..

My most recent BoR is way too small .. looks like some owner extracted too many links.. probably squeezing out every penny form it..

so I have to open everything to it's full capacity..

but it beats wearing anything else on it.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

I don't have any spare BOR links lying around, but if I run across any, I'll let you know.

Sweet trio! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Now you just need to buy Brian's 300 "no T" Searambler for a paltry $4,000

:shock:

Saw that one. :o :o

Nice lineup Lani, I`m especially jealous of that Diving star. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just saw a 200T Graph elsewhere that`s looking for a new home.

you believe P.. after you aquired your 300T US divers.. another one went up for sale on WUS for 1100.00 usd.. try that for depressing.. :black_eye:.. granted it was a redial.. but it looked perfectly done..

Thanks TJ.. I love the Orange 300T it is the most stream lined out of the 3..and just rest so nicely on the wrist..

My most recent BoR is way too small .. looks like some owner extracted too many links.. probably squeezing out every penny form it..

so I have to open everything to it's full capacity..

but it beats wearing anything else on it.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

Any time, brother :) You always know when you've found 'the special watch' :)