When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brand new 2893-2s Ready and awaiting payment and postage

FxrAndy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the case or watch that you planned to put this in would accept 2893s then I would be able to do the movement swaps if that was what people wanted.

The main measurement here would be the winding stem height between the movement coming out and the movement going in if both were of eta type meaning that the dial feet are in the right position and the hand sizes are the same.

I dont think it would resolve the hand stack issue but it would resolve an reliability issues, to up side if you have an incorrect hand stack version your hands will fit on the new movement.

I think this movement would be correct in a lot of pams?????

I dont think it would resolve the hand stack issue but it would resolve an reliability issues, to up side if you have an incorrect hand stack version your hands will fit on the new movement.

I think this movement would be correct in a lot of pams?????

Well I don't have a GMT (yet), but I would like to get one some day, so count me in for one if it's around the 150 price. Thanks!

Well I don't have a GMT (yet), but I would like to get one some day, so count me in for one if it's around the 150 price. Thanks!

I believe if memory serves me (hopefully somebody like Freddy333 can confirm this) that the handstack is actually correct for some older Rolex GMTs...but not for the more current ones....

I am going to go ahead and get these, but i will be getting fewer than originally thought as i cant afford to have 10K in movements sat around the house. I will try to still keep with in my original price quote. Once i have them in my hands i will PM those that have shown an interest here, if there are any left then i will put them up to the market.

Toadtorrent

Dluddy

Honkytonkman

Ubi

Redwatch?

Aromatic

Mctower

DVN

Dr Pubis

McRea

Siesta181

Maximilian

Nacortheblue

Any more add your name to the list and we will see how many i can afford to get.

Just a pointer these are