When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Here, First Purchase Made

jalalinator

No the post man just takes it and leaves you an empty box :black_eye:

LOL you will probably have a nice box waiting on your door step when you get home. You could check the status before you leave work and it will have a note saying what happened with it.

k guys i have it on my wrist finally, a) one of the sides of the bracelet seems like it needs wd40, wth is this? B) I can't figure out how to work this stop watch, any pointers guys? and c) is the clasp supposed to be crooked?

All of the links are supposed to be straight across, don't tell us you got one of those with the angled links! :p J/K Post some pics so we can tell you for sure about the clasp. As far as the stiffness of the links, many watch bands need some lubrication. There's some good posts on the best way to do this, I can't think of them right off hand. It's better to have a band that has tight tolerances than to have something that comes in loose...

sorry for delay guys, I got in an accident leaving the mall after resizing my links... jeeeez, hopefullysome pics will be uptonight! also theres a problem with one of the links on the bracelet and andrews gonna send out a rubber strap for free.. really good top notch service

Very nice ..waer it well :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Requested a price from PT just recently for the exact thing and he quoted me $400 including delivery to the UK!!...is that the reason he dsnt put prices on his website ???tsk tsk tsk...Josh can expect an order from me soon as well in that case.

i payed something like 415 including everything, from gz to toronto ship to delivery it took exactly 7 business days, the delay only due to cny. Also He respons CRAZY fast lol, we email eachother from our phones, hes sending me a black leather depolyant strap becuz one of my links just wont stay on even after 3 trips to my watchsmith. AWESOME SERVICE!

That Is a very nice breitling you have there. It looks to be alright except for the fold over clasp catching the edge of the bracelet when being closed. I have a Motors T that happens to be the same way,same bracelet. It leaves those little scuff marks that annoy the hell out of me. I use a cape cod cloth to lighten up the scratches. I purchased a croc strap that I use most of the time. These watches look killer fantastic on leather straps, were made for them me thinks :thumbsupsmileyanim: The Breitling clasps have that slant to them,It's normal. Thanks for sharing, enjoy your new watch. :drinks: Mike

haha thank you max! yeah every little spec of dirt on the clasp ect bothers me, i need to figure a good way of cleaning this puppy

There are a lot of very good threads around here about taking care of your watch. Just remember not to use anything to strong. Mild soap and water Is good for basic cleaning. :) Mike