When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Here, First Purchase Made

jalalinator

Looking forward to your pics..

my first rep was delayed.. but the wait was worth it.. in the meantime.. welcome to the community and holla if you need any assist..

there are various threads regarding tracking in the GD section.. to relieve your anxiety over customs and logistics etc.

AC/Lani

so, its feb the 26th and my watch shipped 2 days ago, tracking it returns me the following:

Timing Site Status

2010-02-25 20:13:00 City of Guangzhou Posting

2010-02-25 21:12:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center

2010-02-25 22:08:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2010-02-25 23:30:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

what is all this arriving and dispatching! I'm getting way to anxious for my own good this is worse then waiting for christmas lol

Edited by jalalinator

so, its feb the 26th and my watch shipped 2 days ago, tracking it returns me the following:

Timing Site Status

2010-02-25 20:13:00 City of Guangzhou Posting

2010-02-25 21:12:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center

2010-02-25 22:08:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2010-02-25 23:30:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

what is all this arriving and dispatching! I'm getting way to anxious for my own good this is worse then waiting for christmas lol

Oh no.......bad news.

you bought which Breitling?...not that one?!...oh well - you'll learn the hard way............... :whistling:

learn the hard way.....that...............we're a great community...enjoy the Bentley - it's a nice one!...

wear it well, and welcome to RWG!...now take a breath and DO NOT track your first shipment...it'll only drive you crazy....in the meantime, research your second purchase... :victory:

R-

you bought which Breitling?...not that one?!...oh well - you'll learn the hard way............... :whistling:

learn the hard way.....that...............we're a great community...enjoy the Bentley - it's a nice one!...

wear it well, and welcome to RWG!...now take a breath and DO NOT track your first shipment...it'll only drive you crazy....in the meantime, research your second purchase... :victory:

R-

haha u guys are too much, research my second purchase? I've had a month researching and i've already decided on 3-4 more! LOL..

in no particular order: dssd pro hunter (and or) gmt master II pvd black pro hunter, AP Royal Oak Survivor, AP Juan Pablo MOntoya (and or) Rubens Barcello, and finally the new Skyland Avenger Blacksteel Ultimate.. damn this wait is killing me, how much longer to CANADAAAA

When you get the AP Juan Pablo MOntoya (and or) Rubens Barcello I would love to see some good pics. I was looking at those myself.

I actually have access to the gen rubens barcello if anyone is interested in pics I could arrange something, but YES this IS a breitling forum sorry guys just got carried away