When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Super Avengers

P8B

The Battons are my favorite.

Blue and white batons :thumbsupsmileyanim: Stunning collection of watches. Funnily enough the Super Avengers are prob the only watch (well the Oris Prodiver too) that look too big on my wrist :( Great collection.....thanks for sharing.

*EDIT*: Ive changed my mind.......tried on a SA recently and it doesnt look too big (or thats what im making myself to believe.......I just love the batons).... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So these are replicas. I just joined the forum and im trying to learn so please mind the ignorance. I have a gen SA from 2005 yours look extremely amazing, but I noticed on thing different the breitling symbol right by the date is rather large compared to mine. Would this be considered one of those "flaws" or did they change the size as the years passed. I cant afford another gen this time around. These reps which i just found out about are a second breath for me.!!!

So these are replicas. I just joined the forum and im trying to learn so please mind the ignorance. I have a gen SA from 2005 yours look extremely amazing, but I noticed on thing different the breitling symbol right by the date is rather large compared to mine. Would this be considered one of those "flaws" or did they change the size as the years passed. I cant afford another gen this time around. These reps which i just found out about are a second breath for me.!!!

There is a big wings and small wings version on the gen, experts correct me if i'm wrong ;-)

• 1 month later...

Funny, two years ago I wouldn't have even considered SA because the size sounded so ridiculous. Now I "kinda" like them.

Not ready to purchase yet, but never say never. These frankens with gen dials are amazing.

Thanks for sharing.

guys, how big are your super avenger proofd wrists?? and wears it so much bigger then a skyland??

here is my skyland on my wrist..and i have no problems with pams and stuff...i realy love the white dial SA but im a little bit afraid of the size of it .. :) this ding is so freakin thick :lol:

dsc06511a.jpg

guys, how big are your super avenger proofd wrists?? and wears it so much bigger then a skyland??

here is my skyland on my wrist..and i have no problems with pams and stuff...i realy love the white dial SA but im a little bit afraid of the size of it .. :) this ding is so freakin thick :lol:

dsc06511a.jpg

I dont think you would have a problem wearing a SA Deniz. It's really about perception. I have a 7 1/2 In wrist and they are very comforable. When I first arrived here I thought a 44mm Pam would be to big. The biggest watch that I had pryor was a 42mm and I thought that was big. I have the white SA on the ocean racer strap, It makes the watch much more comforable on the wrist. The rubber or leather will take a lot of weight out of the watch. I hope you get one Deniz, I have two(blue dial) and they are some of the best replicas available. I was going to put a gen dial on the SA but the stickmarker white dial Is so close to gen I might just leave it alone. The AR and lume Is also very good for a rep. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

thank you mike :) also you say the white batton dial is better then the numberd right? are the buttons shniy chrome like the gen and not only paintet like the numbers?

its realy hard to resist the white dial sa :) and to be honest i dont want to wear it everyday...but on some special days when i go out i think this watch would be a hooker :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thank you mike :) also you say the white batton dial is better then the numberd right? are the buttons shniy chrome like the gen and not only paintet like the numbers?

its realy hard to resist the white dial sa :) and to be honest i dont want to wear it everyday...but on some special days when i go out i think this watch would be a hooker :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes deniz the chrome stick markers are shiny as per gen. They have a mirror like finish, you can actually see your reflection. I did a side by side comparison last night. The stick marker dial Is not perfect but ohhhhhh so very close. One of the best replicated dials that I have ever seen. :shock: I took It to my watch repair person to adjust the clasp. The rubber has to be cut on the ocean racer strap, not my favorite but still very nice. The strap It self Is beautiful, very gen like. But the clasp Is kind of a pain In the but, It was on mine anyway. He works on quite a few Breitlings. He said that "It Is scarry how good these things are", I would have to agree. :thumbsupsmileyanim: