When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Breitling is this? Saw it at an AD

wimpie007

Bezel is backword but I have seen that in some other models like the SkyRacer but this bezel doesn't look anything like the skyracer and the skyracer has a date at 6. The numbers look like something emergency or areospace but they are missing the chronograph sub dials and both of those models have digital displays also. I am thinking it is something new in the professional line but I don't see anything on the Breitling site that looks exactly like it. It could be some mixture of models lol.

edit...

Oh and the 20 on the date wheel looks almost dead on to the 20 in my SFSO that I am wearing today...

I just looked through my 08 catalog (Chronolog 08), and this is in there.

It's an Emergency Mission. They refer to it as the "Civilian" version of Emrgency.

Specs:

Caliber: Breitling 73

MOvement: SuperQuartz

Diameter: 45mm

Thickness: 19.2mm

Weight: 155.7 grams

Lug width: 22/20mm

Bracelets: Diver Pro, Leather or Professional

Hope that helps

So exactly what was the price on these when new and what kind of nice discount could be had from a 2 year old watch that still sitting behind the counter? I might take a trip today to the AD.

Before venturing to you AD for one of these beauties, ask yourself if you are willing to spend $400-$600 every 2 years on it? This is Breiltings service request due to the Dassault-transmitter in it. I have never heard (even though I am sure they exists) anyone outside of Breilting that will replace the batteries.

New these pieces were $6225. You might be able to get 30%+ off on one of these pieces if you have a AD that you have bought from in the past. If not, plan the AD playing the "It is a discontinued model" card.