When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My currently complete collection

Frankie

I,ve been into watches for ages and I was warned at the time I found this site that it would prove both expensive and addictive.................. and you were right.

I am now coming to an end of my collection and currently happy with my selection and not looking at adding any more, then again how many of you out there said that :)

So on to the pictures in no order. Sorry for the quality but I am crap at taking photos but have tried to show the watches + the lume shots to the best of my very limited knowledge of photography.

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

This is my genuine Speedy, I sold my Seamaster Pro to get this and although I dont wear it much its a keeper.

IMG_1131.jpg

SpeedmasterLume.jpg

My genuine PO 45mm which I bought last year. Again a keeper

IMG_1124.jpg

POLume.jpg

This is currently my fav rep, the Slevin which I have only just got back from modding.

IMG_1193.jpg

SlevinLume-1.jpg

Next is my gorgeous Ice Bang with the modded back. V1 28BPH

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

My SA with genuine baton Dial and matching Vav lume for hands/Pearl

IMG_1190.jpg

SALume.jpg

Skyland Avenger with Vac Lume

IMG_1126.jpg

SkylandLume.jpg

My Citizen Aqualand which I use as a daily beater for working and scuba diving

IMG_1132.jpg

AqualandLume.jpg

My U boat which as you will see needs abit of lume work!!

IMG_1135-1.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

Porsche Flat 6. Now I am done buying reps for the time being, I am going to save for a genuine Flat 6 as they are going for less than 1/2 price at watches.co.uk

IMG_1125.jpg

Flat6Lume.jpg

No collection is complete with out a Pam 111, this one is the latest Sead 111

IMG_1123-1.jpg

PamLume.jpg

My Pam 088 which is away being done hence no lume shot, this is going to be modded, lume, CG, AR etc

IMG_1162.jpg

And finally as I read a post today asking what watch you regret selling, for me its the Breilting Aerospace. One day I,ll get another

DSCF0015.jpg

Thanks for indulging me and my watch collection, love everyone of them :)

:wheelie:

Baselworld??

say it ain't so! say it ain't so! You don't know about the gloriousness that is baselworld? It's only the biggest annual watch and jewelry exhibition in the world. Over 2,000 retailers set up elaborate stands and displays to show the world their visions and designs for the new year. This is where all research for new models for the chinese factories begins. It's because of baselworld that we have the Skyland Blacksteel, Cousteau Divers, Rolex DSSD, Sinn, etc.. and other popular models. Baselworld gives forums all over the world the chance to see the latest designs and comment on them, the factories get requests from all over and then a few months later we see the best, and most-called-for designs replicated :)

I just wish I could go this year!!!!!

http://www.baselworld.com/

say it ain't so! say it ain't so! You don't know about the gloriousness that is baselworld? It's only the biggest annual watch and jewelry exhibition in the world. Over 2,000 retailers set up elaborate stands and displays to show the world their visions and designs for the new year. This is where all research for new models for the chinese factories begins. It's because of baselworld that we have the Skyland Blacksteel, Cousteau Divers, Rolex DSSD, Sinn, etc.. and other popular models. Baselworld gives forums all over the world the chance to see the latest designs and comment on them, the factories get requests from all over and then a few months later we see the best, and most-called-for designs replicated :)

I just wish I could go this year!!!!!

http://www.baselworld.com/

I still have alot to learn :victory: