When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Ladies Rep

firnatine

Chanel J12 ceramic, or Rolex Datejust with silver dial and roman numerals or perhaps glacier blue dial .... if she is afraid of the new Large Watch trend for women and needs a teeny tiny "ladies watch"

If she is keen on the men's size watch for ladies trend that's popular now then the sky's the limit. Simple PAMs, SOSF Breitling in white dial .. Frank Muller rectangular watches... Cartier Pasha and Ballon Bleu models ..

In my personal experience stay away from the beautiful but very poorly executed Cartier La Dona models, as the two I've seen were cheaply designed and plated brass, not SS.

There are many duplicate threads on this subject .. do a quick search here and you'll see many many suggestions.

Gioarmani review of the roman datejust in silver

My wife quite likes her Ladies Datejust with silver dial and stick markers - very simple and understated but looks classy without being too "in your face".

wh datejust  6.JPG

Mrs. Ubi currently loves her ceramic Chanel J12. She's been through a few...

1st J12; a 38mm quartz:

IMG_4194.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

However, that one met it's demise before long (she's really, really tough on her watches)...

IMG_5134.jpg

So, she's now on her second; this time the smaller 33mm model, which she loves:

IMG_5542.jpg

She also has a Ladies' DJ, which I am using as a work-in-progress project build. So far, only fitted with a gen crown (but more to come):

IMG_0801.jpg

In the past, she's had a 40mm PAM49:

IMG_3769.jpg

And a Patek Twenty-4:

IMG_6469.jpg

And she's also borrowed a few from me every now and then as well:

IMG_1407.jpg

But her all time fave is easily the J12 :)

Damn... Ubi won the contest! SO amazing ladies' pieces.

I wish my wife was more into watches. I'd buy her a gen two-tone Constellation which is my favorite ladies' watch.

She once posed for the DD that I reviewed. The blue dial wasn't very accurate to the gen (surprise, surprise) but the watch itself was very nice. DD is a looker and a great choice for ladies.

IMG_0433.jpg

1.jpg

She still wears this rep that I once bought for her (from Narikaa). 4 years and going strong.

4.jpg

2.jpg

Can't go wrong with a well planned Ladies Rolex, or a ceramic J12, however the newest Tag Ladies are phenominal. My wife loves hers. See a pic/mini review here. Quartz is probably not such a bad thing for the ladies. Especially a starter watch to test the waters. Resetting the time/date on an auto causes lack of interest/wear at first.

SDC10410.jpg

SDC10413.jpg

The only issue with the rolex DD/presidential is as far as I am aware it only comes in solid gold or solid platinum. If you can't pull off a $35,000 USD watch in real life, none of your wife's co-workers are going to believe it's a gen. it's just a huge flag if your GF/Wife cares about being called out.

The only issue with the rolex DD/presidential is as far as I am aware it only comes in solid gold or solid platinum. If you can't pull off a $35,000 USD watch in real life, none of your wife's co-workers are going to believe it's a gen. it's just a huge flag if your GF/Wife cares about being called out.

Ahhh, but a vintage 18k 1803 DD can be had for around $8500 in white or yellow gold (rose gold pushes it up to a few thousand more) :) So, not too far of a stretch as long as it's vintage...

I love the look of the Yacht-Master on my wife's wrist.

reelmin

Fish on!!!