When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Alvinado's Pam 111H( get it as close to gen as possible Project), Nearly Completed

alvinado

Specifications:

1)D4M $200 Pam 111h as the base watch

2)Custom Crown Guard Refinished to almost gen Specs( take a look at the picture yourself)

3)Takashi's double AR with a twist (Single coat instead of double). I removed top coat to get it close to gen, originally the glass was invisible!

4) New Crown that looks like the real deal ( Not T48)

5) Polished the movement bridge, I know i can never get it close to gen on this, but it is always good to try.

6) Superlumed with c3 superluminova.

Mods not done yet,

LH 111H dial or new factory rep dial (soon to be updated)

P1040700.jpg

P1040707.jpg

P1040723.jpg

P1040714.jpg

P1040717.jpg

P1040727.jpg

P1040729.jpg

P1040738.jpg

To compare the gen and stock rep and mine, i will put it side by side

1548295723_ef7a3f386c_o.jpg

alvinado's

P1040707.jpg

1549954914_dc4b778e7c_o.jpg

Latest 111H

P1040738.jpg

Hope you guys like it!!

It is not a seadbo definately, the ones i have from seadbo are embarrssingly thin..

Nice, especially the CG. From the second pic it, looks like the CG lever does not lign up with the CG (the lever goes in too much). Is this because of crown (deepdish)? Would be great if you could share the source of the CG. Thanks.

It is not a seadbo definately, the ones i have from seadbo are embarrssingly thin..

"Embarrassingly thin"? Are you sure you have the latest Sead/Nembo CG? I just examined a couple of loose ones I have, and they do look a lot like the above pictured one. I'll be taking some watch pics later in the week, if I remember I'll snap some of the Sead/Nembo CG to see if they are the same. But the are definitely not "embarrassingly thing".

i don't know what to call it , so custom, I have no idea it is a seadbo, torobravo, or even v-cg, no idea, but it sure looks good to me..

Alright then, now I'm a bit confused. First you say you have no idea what it is, then you say that you have some Sead/Nembo ones which are "embarrassingly thinner" ???

Nice, especially the CG. From the second pic it, looks like the CG lever does not lign up with the CG (the lever goes in too much). Is this because of crown (deepdish)? Would be great if you could share the source of the CG. Thanks.

Agreed, the lever looks very depressed, which leads me to think it is not a Sead/Nembo, as I've never seen that fault on any of theirs.

By the way, I don't make any ToroBravo comparison, as I don't have one.

I will however look at both threads (unregistered and mattusss on RG) that compare them all, as I don't recall either thread remarking that the Sead/Nembo was much too thin. In fact, if I recall correctly, the measured comparisons showed the LH as being a little too thick, while the SN was just a little too thin (but nothing major). And given the $130, or so, price diff. ....

• 1 month later...