When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Cornwall, UK.

Hi all

Joined on recommendation from a friend now on his second watch from the site, Dad also has numerous replica's and a few genuines too so it's about time I caught up and got myself something half respectable. I've fallen in love with the Seamaster P/O Chrono with orange bezel and black rubber strap with orange stitching. Naturally my lust for one far outways my bank balance meaning a replica will have to suffice but, having done some reading I understand replicas are now of gerat quality with superb movements. The most frustrating thing is that despite searching through the trusted dealers websites I can't find one :( Is it a matter of scouring through fairly often or have I missed the boat and is this kind of watch no longer available? Any advice would be top!

Cheers

Mark

P.s Silly Q i expect but how do I downsize a picture to 120x120 to use as a profile pick?!

Hi Mark,

I'm also quite new to the rep world but I've been doing my research for the past few months on RWG. I must say you've come to the best place if your in search of a good quality rep.

I'm also sourcing my first rep and like you I have set my eyes on an Omega PO, it truly was love at first sight. As far as movements go, i opted for a cheaper asian 21j movement from Narikaa (Reg) purely because its my first and i want to learn more before putting more money into the process. Narikaa's PO is known to be the best Low cost PO and he's currently selling them at

Hi all

Joined on recommendation from a friend now on his second watch from the site, Dad also has numerous replica's and a few genuines too so it's about time I caught up and got myself something half respectable. I've fallen in love with the Seamaster P/O Chrono with orange bezel and black rubber strap with orange stitching. Naturally my lust for one far outways my bank balance meaning a replica will have to suffice but, having done some reading I understand replicas are now of gerat quality with superb movements. The most frustrating thing is that despite searching through the trusted dealers websites I can't find one :( Is it a matter of scouring through fairly often or have I missed the boat and is this kind of watch no longer available? Any advice would be top!

Cheers

Mark

P.s Silly Q i expect but how do I downsize a picture to 120x120 to use as a profile pick?!

Do you mean this one? Given the dealer also sells this watch, I'm sure they would be able to do a strap switch for you :)

Welcome to the party :good::drinks:

Welcome to RWG Mark :thumbsupsmileyanim: One of my favorite watches Is the Omega PO chrono, orange bezel. So when I got here over a year ago this Is the first rep i orderd. I got the quartz version. It really looked good but after some time had passed I longed for the automatic version.The gen Omega PO does not come In a quartz so I never really felt comfortable wearing It. Thats just me, some members dont mind the quartz. I did not do any research nor did i ask any questions. It was a shame really because RWG has some of the best, If not the best Information available, rep or gen. There are some very good reviews on the Omega Po chrono, so take your time and enjoy. If you do decide to purchase the PO make sure you get the "updated version" with the correct sub dial spacing. :) Mike

Thanks for the help everyone. JH, I guess by pt you mean pure times? There are one or two sellers in the recommended area that don;t make it clear how to buy from them or where you see there stock. DO they post when they have watches in?

Cheers again

Mark.

Welcome Mark.. fyi a new Omega PO is in the works .. made from a genuine as sample.. if that is what you are thirsting for it will be a couple of months until release..

regardless, if there is anything you need an assist with just HOLLA :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

Hey Mark, Welcome to the party. a great watch to get started with! I've got a Planet Ocean non-chrono and love it. Always wanted the chrono version but never bitten the bullet!

In regards to your questions about dealers.. it's time you started doing a little research. Sounds like you know which watch you want.. now it's time you decide which dealer is best. A lot of factors might influence your decision: Price, Reputation, Customs, Quality Control, Location etc. Since you're based in the uk.. check out ptswiss (just google him) and eurotimez. If you're looking for better prices but don't mind waiting longer for email responses you can try Jay at silix-prime.com. You can also try Josh at perfectclones (google it) or Andrew at trustytimewatches(google it as well). My dealer of choice is Angus at puretime watches(google again). Do a little research on all of them before you make your purchase. The search feature in the upper right hand corner of your screen is your best friend here! If you need any advice or any help don't hesitate to holler, but it's always best to do your homework and later ask questions! Best of luck and Welcome to the community!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey Mark,

By PT i meant PreciousTime, Sorry mate i should have been more clear... as for your other question, as far as i'm personally aware only a few of the dealers deal on request as most have websites. For example, Reg deals with requests and sources watches when he visits thailand in contrast to the likes of PT or Eurotimez who all have websites... I'd also look into some of plaifender's suggestions, as he said it depends on what your looking for...

The best thing to do is have a good look around and speak to different members of this forum, everyone is so helpful here

If you have any other questions, feel free

JH