When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asim - Please read if you have outstanding deals with him...

TwoTone

As stated in a previous loop, situations like the one that has evolved with Asim are tough ones to handle for the Admin Team here...

Longstanding member with many transactions under his belt...

But then deals go bad...

We've learned over time to be patient in these situations because once the plug is pulled on the member, the chances of those who are owed receiving their monies/goods are greatly diminished...

But the time has come with Asim...

We had some communication with him a few weeks back...

Thought we had helped mediate a solution...

But then all communication went dark again...

After multiple attempts, the decision has been made to pull the plug...

We just have the basics of information on him - the same we have on each of you from when you joined the forum...

But will be more than happy to share it with those that have outstanding deals with...

In the end though, you probably have more personal info than us because you've dealt with him...

Tough deal for all who were left hangin'...

:(

TwoTone

No fear TT, I just wanted the situation out of my head as I was thinking too much about it. Sorry to the rest of the guys involved too, has he been banned from all the forums as well ?

Yes he has...

TT I have posted a couple of times that I have the guys home and email address but still no one from the admin team has contacted me for this information.

I haven't been asked for any info as of yet...

But please feel free to forward me what you have...

Much appreciated...

Double T

Hmmm, this is a tough one.

I still have not recived anything from Asim....I wonder...how many of us there are left who

have not recived what they paid for?

I remember someone on the fora who knew Asim personally.... cant recall his name though...

would love for this to be settled once and for all....after all, I have given Asim the benefit of

the doubt far more times than can be expected....its the fact that he does not step up and communicate that

bothers me the most...not the fact I lost a lot of money on him..

Thanks TT, hate to see this happen. I do know that this community, members and admin alike did everything they could to give Asim the benefet of the doubt. I feel bad for those left high and dry, best wishes to everyone Involved :) Mike

Sorry Dani but in the end TT was corresponding with Asim and he still couldn't get a result.

When an Admin member asks you to address a problem it's time to come clean, Asim chose not to do this.

Ken

I feel bad for all those involved here, and think it's good for the community that there looks to be a way of personally (face to face) contacting him....

This is the best way forwards I think, but needs to be in a 'non confrontational' nature. And I sincerely hope some form of positive outcome can be had for those affected........fingers crossed and good luck guys.

With the number of members in the UK and his details available, something should be possible.....

Shame when Jakub scammed big bucks here, after lots of outrage in the forum it all went completely quiet and the community seemed to fail to get together stronger on that one........we lost an opportunity to recover a lot of money's worth of un returned items......

Twotone has the full address Dani, Good luck mate.

P.S - If you do a simple websearch of his name you will find his facebook page, Work place etc.

bro,send me a pm whit all details you have :)

if this people do find him we all get our money back or watches thats for sure..