When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help! Need a Clickspring for an ETA 2834-2

Toadtorrent

I probably have one that you can have... Hit me up on PM...

Thanks for the offer. I have Somal looking for me as they have the stock coming in so I might be in luck there. The funny thing is that I'll be up by H.W. Perrin for the next 2 days...so I should have ordered through them...didn't think of it.

I have to read through my book more to learn about fabricating one ...I'm sure it won't be the firt time I lose one. Iwas just nervous about angle, tension, length, etc.

Those things really go flying don't they.

Ofrei sells them, a bit expensive IMO. They're ~$5 for one or $7 for three, plus shipping.

I have a bag of 100 assorted clicksprings coming from eBay, when they arrive I'll dig through and see if I can find you something if you haven't sorted it out by then.

Thanks Sneed. The problem with trying to manufacture one is that I have no idea what the dimensions should be or how critical things are for a clickspring. I'm a Noob. Common sense would dictate it only has to do with keeping the mainspring from unwinding so it doesn't need to be that critical for a specific tension as long as it fits...

Thanks!! I'm going to look for the same thing...PM me if you can on what you bought...I'll see if I can get the same thing.

Thanks guys...stay tuned...might be able to source one from Somal by Friday...if they can't get it...I'll keep in touch.

I LOVE THIS PLACE. The Sense of Community is unbelieveable.

If only my level of competence didn't need the helping hands...hah hah...but I'm having a great time.