When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review: Montblanc Sport Chronograph

dovo1695

Nick - superb writeup. Surely a stealth super-rep. As far as the caseback discrepancy with the missing numbers on the gen, I think the Gen just had the original (possibly serial #) digitally obscured in the photo. A common issue with web photos of gen watches.

Thanks for posting that. Good stuff.

• 1 month later...

Great review dovo! I would agree with you about this (and other models) from Montblanc being overlooked. It is a brand that I had not really looked at before but when I see the Timewalkers come up for sale I am very tempted. Now I have another model to look out for...thanks! :black_eye:;):D

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Mysharona: I love that panda dial version. Where did you come across it?

By way of update, the Montblanc in the review above is still keeping great time after 5 years of being my favorite watch. The pearl disappeared sometime last year, but other than that it's in great shape!

@Mysharona: I love that panda dial version. Where did you come across it?

By way of update, the Montblanc in the review above is still keeping great time after 5 years of being my favorite watch. The pearl disappeared sometime last year, but other than that it's in great shape!

Thanks! Got it in a m2m deal

• 2 months later...

Great review and a fabulous looking unit. Could you share where you purchased your watch from and the price at that time? If i am going to get one i would like it to be just as good as this one you shared with us.

Will