When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you could request one thing from Dealers ?

lanikai

The problem with QC being asked for is that our dealers here probably have the best QC in the industry. The issue for the most part is, that we as a small subset of buyers really have much higher expectations for QC than others as we know the differences between versions, variations, nuances etc of the watches. I don't think we're going to get better QC than what we have...because you are asking for somebody to examine under a loupe all the details over the right sized flying "B", correct clasp, lume dot filling, etc which I don't think will happen.

Nobody else has mentioned it so it might not be that big a priority, but my desires for the rep world, are more movement based:

• As said above, a better jewelled seconds at 6
  • A copy of a 2893-2 GMT movement (instead of the cheap clip modded 2836)

I would buy all my watches from a dealer that I knew was 100% honest. I could even pay a bit more for it. No hidden agendas, not trying to pass off asian clones as gen etas, charging too much for shipping and not saying anything about what markup they have.

This won't happen though, so I want a dealer that will really work towards getting me what I want, when I want it. Be able to speak on for example MSN and get direct contact, instead of waiting a day for mail-response.

I have to agree with the crowd on this one....hands down, it's better lume. I've actually quite buying watches with lume (which sadly is most watches) because I'm sick of either having poor lume or the added costs of sending it out for a relume. I'd love the get the Mont Blanc Sport Chrono, but I hate the idea of sending it out for lume.