When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member Nikki6

scotty

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.....I found out that we could send via FTD; Flowers with Chocalates and white wine. Cost is $90 plus shipping.....I figure another $20! Whose in??? If we do this today, he'll get it tomorrow!

I'm in.......Depending on the response, I'll cover the rest! I'll give this till about 3 PM US Central Time!

Here we go .............................RWG for SIXX!

Hi all.

I've just had an e.mail from him. He's still in hospital. I'm trying to find out which one.

I joked about us organising flowers and strippers.

He said flowers was a nice thought, but given his eye condition he has very heightened sense of smell. Consequently flowers drive him nuts....

So maybe chocolates and something he'd appreciate??? The wine may be a good one.....he's bored where he is and desperate to get home.....

I'd be in for a donation too. I guess depending on how many donate, the final cost would be split.

@Hike - can you check options without flowers? You've got 2 donors here so that's the cost split 3 ways. The more people the merrier....How do we get funds sorted out?

C'mon guys - cough up.

Okay.....I found out that we could send via FTD; Flowers with Chocalates and white wine. Cost is $90 plus shipping.....I figure another $20! Whose in??? If we do this today, he'll get it tomorrow!

I'm in.......Depending on the response, I'll cover the rest! I'll give this till about 3 PM US Central

Time!

I'm in too.

I'm in.......Depending on the response, I'll cover the rest! I'll give this till about 3 PM US Central Time!

I am game!

Hi all.

I've just had an e.mail from him. He's still in hospital. I'm trying to find out which one.

I joked about us organising flowers and strippers.

He said flowers was a nice thought, but given his eye condition he has very heightened sense of smell. Consequently flowers drive him nuts....

So maybe chocolates and something he'd appreciate??? The wine may be a good one.....he's bored where he is and desperate to get home.....

I'd be in for a donation too. I guess depending on how many donate, the final cost would be split.

@Hike - can you check options without flowers? You've got 2 donors here so that's the cost split 3 ways. The more people the merrier....How do we get funds sorted out?

C'mon guys - cough up.

OK! Found a UK online giftcenter and I found two items with wines and cheeses and fruits delivered to his home address for about $130 total:

with PORT check here:

with Red Wine check here:

I plan to send both!

Let me know if this is ok!

Those who want's to participate, PM me and I'll send you my PayPal Account info!

Thanks all!

BTW: If I get more folks to join, I'll get a much better and more wine gift hamper! Cheers :drinks::drinks::drinks: !

F-

Thanks to all who contributed! Sixx sixx.jpg will surely appreciate all your kindness....you know who you are!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::1a::1a:

The package as describeD on the two links above have been sent........just missed the weekend deadline though! Should be at his house first thing Monday!

The Port and Red Wine should help wean him from all the pain killers he was pumped with!

F-

Kind'a bummed........I just spotted this thread, SIXX is a good guy, fine contributer to the forum and much, MUCH more.

Hang in their Dude we all wish you the very best......I wish I hadn't missed contributing, great thing for everyone to do.

Take Care and Speedy Recovery :)

Steve

Honey, I'm HOOOOOOME!!!!

Wow, I don't know what to say guys!?! This is amazing! Thank you so much for all the well wishes witten here and sent via email!!

This is the first chance I've had to hear this thread and I have to admit to having a lump in the throat and a tear in the eye!! I can't think of any other forum that would ralley round for someone like this place does!!

I have been able to mess around a bit on here with my phone, but was real hard work getting it to do as it was told, so I never really got the chance to do or say much when I was trying to get online, so if you seen me wandering around, that's the reason, I was probably busy swearing profusely at my phone for not doing or going where I wanted it to!! Emails were easier for me to pick up and all were gratefully received and answered!

The hamper is awesome, great big huge thing with amazing contents, thank you so much to everyone who chipped in!! I cannot express my gratitude enough, just the well wishes have me overwhelmed let alone the hamper!!

So I'm 'back' properly now and will commence name calling and childish behaviour in the near future, still not feeling great so my victims may have to wait, sorry guys!! ;) lol.

Once again, I cannot express how much all this means to me and my family!! To know I have friends of this caliber is truely heart warming, feel free to send PM's if I haven't had the chance to talk to you as yet, I'll do my best to answer them ASAP. I may be laying low for a few days to get used to being back, but I'll still be lurking around, so say hey if you see me lurking!! :)

Thank you everyone, this has made my last couple of weeks of misery seem pretty distant now!!

Sixx :bones: