When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Montauk Highway LE

It is very nice but not sure about the blue colour...it would be perfect in the appropriate Long Island sea side location or when sailing on a sunny day but not on Manhatten or on the streets of Berlin or London

It could work in Manchester as the football team majorly supported there is Manchester City and they wear sky blue. Perhaps in Napoli too but the shade is slightly off for them.

It's an interesting colour.

Did anyone like the limited edition titanium rubberclad Josh has ?

• 1 month later...

Great watch daytonaboy,, :thumbsupsmileyanim: But the price its just not for me :bangin:

Find this cheap quartz rep in local store. Cant find the sec@12, i hope they made much better than this version..

Dont have hornback style on the leather. Different color rehaut and hands,, etc,, etc,, But all the casing material same as sec@12 version.

SDC11369copy.jpg

SDC11372copy.jpg

That strap looks pretty cool, what is ur source??

@daytonabooy,

I personally think that this watch is gorgeous! I am sure eventually this will be replicated! I remember when the forum introduced the Rolex DSSD. I personally loved the watch and if you search back, you will find all negative replies from most members back then. The funny part is... Eventually this watch became the Best Seller of the Year on the forum. :D

Personally I think this watch will be a winner in the real world and also on the forums once it's out!

Just my opinion~

Enjoy your new beauty daytonaboy! She is gorgeous! I want one!

MM

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The MH ROO is a very unique and special edition.....the watch is not really common taste and the factories decide for themselves what is to be fabricated. I asked for this model and future plans; answer was: "Nothing planned yet!"

This means all and nothing, I had too many incounters of the "Not-planned-story" with suddenly upcoming ROO´s.

All I know that the Mounthawk Highway will not be one of the next 4 models the factory will release :D

Theo