When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Doxa 300T Pro US Divers arrived

lanikai

Black dot or lume dot, either way a beautiful pickup.

Congrats man.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thanks P !!

what does the bezel look like on your US Divers.. out of curiosity ??

As Nanuq said in a long ago thread.. Doxa's are not as rigid as some other watch forums directives..or something along those lines.

I've come to really love the mangled crystal.. as Uncle Nanuq has.. it certainly adds character to the watch.

Me th9nkds we needs another "Doxa LLove" thread.. since our numbers are growing.. now I can rest with a somewhat decent collection.. and leave the Black Lung to Our Doxa mentor and DJ's (Doxa Jedi's).. Nanuq and Arthur..

Here is the bezel on mine...jack at iww did a relum so who knows but would hope he would keep it true....

015pi.jpg

014xlq.jpg

the font on the bezel is definitely different.. the parts as Arthur and Nanuq have stated are very eclectic .. but still a beauty no matter ..

thanks for the pic Chris :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A little birdy told me :animal_rooster: that when the lume falls out of a hand or index, you need to open 'er up and make sure the lume bits haven't fallen into the movement.

That said, I'm sure Lani knows this piece's last service date... if it's been looked over and found to be sound, I'd leave it just like it is: well loved, "been there and done that" with scars to tell the story.

She's a keeper for sure! :tu:

the broken lume from the Hour hand will be cleaned up, the movement is keeping excellent time so for now I'd like to get some wrist time, sooner or later I'll get it looked at .. the quick date function is not working, but as Nanuq states.. I am going to leave it be.. for me these timepieces tell a story with it's battle scars.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Lani-

I don't know the ins and outs of Doxa's but I am loving that watch. Wear it well. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Someday.... :whistling:

Somehow I don't see the suavivity in the Doxa for your styling W .. and yes, "suavivity" is a word I made up.. :lol:

but thank you.. :)