When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top Gun Love

siesta181

• 4 weeks later...

Just got the V2 not too long ago, and its super annoying to see the DAY wheel, show a speck of white on the bottom left corner. For example it shows WED, just on the left of the W, I see a small 1 pixel of white from the THU date. Its keeping exact time, and isn't losing any time which is crazy amazing.

Also, a small nitpick is the 6 oclock lume piece.. it seems like mine isn't as "tall". In "tall" I mean its not as close to the 6oclock minute wheel. Is something wrong with mine? Should I get a replacement?

• 1 year later...

Can I ask who you got this from, and does it have the Asian or Swiss movement? Is it water resistant like the gen?

You do realise this thread is from April 2010... still a fave watch of mine though. Got a V1 on thick black leather, better than the puny little kevlar 21/18mm it comes with. Most of the forum's trusted dealers can source this beauty for you. It deserves a re-lume and new AR. Asian 7750 movement has been troublefree for me.

You do realise this thread is from April 2010... still a fave watch of mine though. Got a V1 on thick black leather, better than the puny little kevlar 21/18mm it comes with. Most of the forum's trusted dealers can source this beauty for you. It deserves a re-lume and new AR. Asian 7750 movement has been troublefree for me.

Any idea on where to get the AR/relume done?